SI swimsuit covers question

Model websites has her stats as 5'9, 200lbs

Gat Damn!

I was hammered at a party and this chick who was about 5'6 and a little heavy set. She was passed out on the drive way and I don't know if it was because I was throwed, but she was pretty fucking heavy.
Dropped her on the concrete once. Luckily, she was so hammered that she didn't wake up. Either that or I KO'd her lol naw.

Eventually got her on the bed.

If Graham is 5'9 and 200 lbs. BisexualMMA, she most likely either has or is fairly susceptible to high cholesterol, diabeetus, etc.

The average American male is listed as 5'10 and about 200 lbs. That's a heavy guy.

yeah but you got to take into mind a plus size female model is the size of a average woman.

it is unhealthy to be focusing on and glamorizing the stick figure models.

I'm actually gravitating towards the fitness model type more and more lately.

If she's 200 lbs. that's actually the size of your average man, and even then, that guy is overweight (if we're talking fat).

Yes, the stick figure model is unhealthy.

People think this plus size/fat model is going to counterbalance but it doesn't.

It only adds to glamorize another unhealthy body type atop the unhealthy stick figure model.

If Graham is 5'9 and 200 lbs. BisexualMMA, she most likely either has or is fairly susceptible to high cholesterol, diabeetus, etc.

The average American male is listed as 5'10 and about 200 lbs. That's a heavy guy.

Well, if she's 200, then she is quite a bit heavier than where I would have guessed. Even still, my best guess is that her excess weight is still in the cosmetic range rather than the health hazard range. She could slim down a bit but saying she "most likely has or is fairly susceptible to" type II diabetes... I still think that's a stretch.

What is this shit about? Move it to gayberry.

Well, if she's 200, then she is quite a bit heavier than where I would have guessed. Even still, my best guess is that her excess weight is still in the cosmetic range rather than the health hazard range. She could slim down a bit but saying she "most likely has or is fairly susceptible to" type II diabetes... I still think that's a stretch.

The irony is there's a good chance that she's either going to buckle under the pressure from criticism and become thin or she's going to be amped up by it and gain even more weight.

I could be mistaken and over reaching, just based off of what I know, it already looks like she doesn't have the best idea on how to manager her weight.

Ronda is he size of your average fat woman. This ashley chick is the size of your average fat woman who thinks shes beautiful.

both are gross. look up Nina Agdal. She's also in the magazine and getting zero attention despite being 20 times hotter than either of them.

I'm actually gravitating towards the fitness model type more and more lately.

If she's 200 lbs. that's actually the size of your average man, and even then, that guy is overweight (if we're talking fat).

Yes, the stick figure model is unhealthy.

People think this plus size/fat model is going to counterbalance but it doesn't.

It only adds to glamorize another unhealthy body type atop the unhealthy stick figure model.
yeah fit chicks are nice too look at, but i never find their figure to be the most attractive.

given the present day and age, the babes on the bottom would all be considered plus size models, and the twigs on the top are the norm now.
-
when-did-this-become-hotter-than-this-1.jpg

but to get back to your statement- plus size isnt necessarily unhealthy. In the fashion industry, "plus size" is a term for models who are size 8 and up. But in the real world, most people would never think of a size 8 as plus size — most plus-size clothing doesn't even start until a size 16.

curves are not plus size, but they are considered to be in fashion. curves are healthy, ribs and hip bones are not.

Gat Damn!

I was hammered at a party and this chick who was about 5'6 and a little heavy set. She was passed out on the drive way and I don't know if it was because I was throwed, but she was pretty fucking heavy.
Dropped her on the concrete once. Luckily, she was so hammered that she didn't wake up. Either that or I KO'd her lol naw.

Is that true? I'm 5'9" and 175 and I feel heavy. I could drop 10 lbs and feel pretty good. I find it hard to imagine a lady at 200 lbs looking like that. True if huge though.

yeah fit chicks are nice too look at, but i never find their figure to be the most attractive.

given the present day and age, the babes on the bottom would all be considered plus size models, and the twigs on the top are the norm now.
-

but to get back to your statement- plus size isnt necessarily unhealthy. In the fashion industry, "plus size" is a term for models who are size 8 and up. But in the real world, most people would never think of a size 8 as plus size — most plus-size clothing doesn't even start until a size 16.

curves are not plus size, but they are considered to be in fashion. curves are healthy, ribs and hip bones are not.

I now prefer this:

6zuCGhX.jpg

With someone like that, we can bounce healthy life styles off each other and help each other get better, rather than having someone else who enjoys eating BS fast food and what not.

Even after dating my ex for 4 years, I still for the life of me couldn't tell you a thing about a girls sizes as far as pants are concerned. Not a fan of clothes shopping.

People are questioning why Graham was chosen for SI when she plays zero sports lol.

A lot of people don't think Honda is hot but it's understandable why she's on there.

-

To be fair the 4 on top all are known for being too skinny and the 4 on the bottom are pretty much the 4 hottest from their era.

Is that true? I'm 5'9" and 175 and I feel heavy. I could drop 10 lbs and feel pretty good. I find it hard to imagine a lady at 200 lbs looking like that. True if huge though.

Yeah.

If you look up average height and weight for an American male that's what it says.

It used to be the average dude was 5'9 150 lbs. so maybe you're basing your weight off that but that stat has definitely changed with the fast food explosion and all that.

Holly is 5'9 and i'm sure she is the upper echelon of Bantamweight.
ImAoVPj.gif

Her everyday training weight would probably be 145.

i'm down with about anything above a 5, so i guess ronda fits that criteria

-

Here's the thing, those women on the bottom are still what I consider sexy. HOWEVER, they are not what the average woman looks like today either. A lot of women today, at least around most places I've lived, are larger or at the very least not proportioned nearly as well as those women. If you want to talk about women from the current celebrities that I find attractive. I'll take Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Lopez, Sofia Vergara, Scarlett Johansson, etc. Hell, I even like the way Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian look. The problem is, some heavy women try to say they "have curves" or "are curvy" but they really aren't.

I don't know....

Honda says her walk around is about 155 lbs. Ashley Graham (plus size model) is 5'9 and Honda is 5'7.

29xY0NH.png

I could be wrong, but I would estimate her weight to be at about 185 lbs.

For a girl, that's pretty big.
Good lord you guys are dumb.

Gat Damn!

please tell us you didn't date rape the poor girl....

Back