• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoyoroll Gi

Shoyoroll,

Have you thought of adding some type of "closure system" to the pants?? I would almost kill for Gi pants that have a velcro closure system similar to that of grappling shorts (ie Tapout, Sprawl, etc.)

That is a great idea. We have tossed that into the mix.. We are trying to get the gi to where it is the best designed and funtional gi around. Hopefully with time we can make some great changes to take the gi market by storm.

email me at [email protected] . We will add you to the presale mailing list. We only produce around 100-200 per model. So they will go fast. Hope that helps.

any update on the gi yet? someone i train with has a shoyoroll gi and it feels great, he says the pants are the best and the top felt pretty good.

I just got one on Ebay for $85. I'm stoked. There's one more (an A3) that ends tomorrow I believe.

eh if they are anything like the handwraps I recieved then I don't want any part of the gi. My handwraps stitching wripped like within the first week or so of usage. On a side note, they were nice enough to give me a free t-shirt with my order.

BATCH #4 COMP MODEL PRE-ORDER BEGINS FRIDAY 11/7/08

INTERESTED SEND EMAIL TO [email protected]$149 + $12 shipping and handling(US)

USERS WILL BE SEND PREPAY INFO ON 11/6/08.

GI'S SHOULD LAND IN FIRST TO SECOND WEEK OF DECEMBER.

white-kimono-banner.jpg

billcooper.jpg

BILL "THE GRILL" COOPER WEARING SAMPLE MODEL

This gi is all white with gold threading. The cut is almost identical.

Below are the specs:

FULL FEATURES

Current Features

-510 Gram pearl weave
-One Piece w/ no back seam
-Rubber Collar
-Heavy Reinforced Seams
-Tailored Fit
-Patch work outside/removable
-Simple logo work
-Inside REDYELLOWGREEN lining

Pants
-Lightweight pants
-Gold weave kneepads for extra fit at the knee
-Gold weave crotch for more give for guard players
-Stretch drawstring for easy tie and release
-Inside REDYELLOWGREEN lining

New Features:
-All White Kimono w/ Gold Thread to make CBJJ COMP Legal
-Simple logo artwork without "kimonos" text
-Thicker Stonger Rubber Collar
-ID pocket
-Slightly Tailored less then 1/4 of an inch for better fit
-Lining inside lapel
-6 point loops for drawstring​

Really nice. Any plans on running another batch of the new model in blue?

akdms,

Right now blue is not in the mix. We don't have any plans on when a new batch will be released. We are working on some new ideas right now but nothing set in stone yet.

Shoyoroll, you have just DEVASTATED ME! I really wanted blue.

Did anyone get an email with presale info (cuz I sure didn't)?

Sorry Guys. Trying to get the info down. I will be shooting out the email in the next two hrs. Emails will become valid 11am EST.

Back