Shoyoroll Comp Standard 500 Pictures

• Thread starter Deleted member 56619
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56619

**UPDATES**

Hey all,

Vince just shot me over a design photo of the Shoyroll Comp Standard 450 Kimono (not 500 anymore). Pre-sale only lasts a few days it looks like so get crackin on those orders.

Shoyoroll Comp Standard 500 Gi | FightTrends.com - The Latest in Fight Fashion and Face Smashin!

3349.jpg

We here at Shoyoroll wanted to release a basic heavy duty lightweight competition and training all around gi. This is our standard 2010 lightweight competition kimono. We gave it a very basic and classic look. We removed the inside lining, but kept the cut similar to our previous batch #6 style. If you are looking for a great all around lightweight competition and training kimono, the Comp Standard 450 is your best option. These will be a short run of kimonos for 2010 and will not be restocked in 2011, so pick them up quick.

Model: Comp Standard 450

Color: White

Retail: $145

Presale begins: 6/1/10 - Presale ends 6/4/10

Shipping Dates: 6/11/10

- Lightweight 450g pearl weave fabric
- One piece jacket with no back seam
- Custom IPOD/ID pocket
- EVA Foam Collar
- Contrasting color stitch
- Heavy Reinforced Seams
- Tailored Fit

Bottom
- 8oz Drill cotton Pants w/Gold Weave Gusset
- Stretchy Rope Drawstring
- 6 Point loop system
- Gold weave knee pads
- Contrasting color stitch
- Heavy Reinforced Seams
- Tailored Fit

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre to the ordered an A4, couple guys I train with are probably ordering as I type this.

hooray 145 buckaroos, with a clean look. Nice job Shoyroll

We are all screwed, because Batch #7 will probably drop in a month or two and I am going to have to buy both colors of that. But hell, whats $550 on gis in a couple months lol?

darn, no blue?

Not of this one I dont believe but maybe of Batch #7 which should be surfacing sometimes fairly soon. Not sure what colors Batch 7 will be, but blue is a good possibility.

ahhhhhh im so tempted to buy this despite already having 3 gi's... i dont know if i should or not!

We are all screwed, because Batch #7 will probably drop in a month or two and I am going to have to buy both colors of that. But hell, whats $550 on gis in a couple months lol?

So this isn't batch 7? Another gi to look forward to next month is good news though.

Went ahead and placed an order..
Got two SYR and one Gameness now.
maybe after next month it'll be four SYR and one Gameness.

Not sure if I'd qualify that as a "picture."

I ordered an A0 (for my woman) and an A2 (for me!).
Hope Batch 7 doesn't come too quick, my piggy bank needs to recuperate!

Holmes, if shoyoroll put up a gold weave soon I'd be on it like white on rice

Just put in for my A2, fml.... Wonder if it comes with a shoyoroll belt

When Vince sends me the Batch #7 "pictures" i'll be sure to tell him you do not approve and to not post them.

Those are more like design drawings or something.. When I think picture I expect I'm going to see the actual product :(

No worries.. I ordered it anyhow because I have faith in SYR.

That is interesting that this isn't batch7. Maybe i'll hold out..

Back