• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Showtime PBC PPV April 16 Errol Spence jr vs Yordenis Ugas

Crawford is never taking that fight. Took years of pulling teeth just to get him to face Porter.
Oh I agree… I was just telling our friend that he was wrong saying that the PBC fighters were hiding from Bud lol’ … so I gave him the example on why not face Boots ? Lol

Crawford is far superior to Spence. Crawford is undefeated through 3 divisions and he stops all his opponents. Crawford wouldve stopped Mikey Garcia. Crawford would stop Spence but Errol wants nothing to do with Terrence and there's a reason for that
Far superior? That’s ridiculous. let’s be real, Crawford’s resume is one of the most overrated in all of boxing.

I figure that Bud and Spence are roughly on the same level as fighters. Head to head I’d lean towards Spence, assuming he hasn’t deteriorated.

Ugas won't be an easy out. Assuming Spence isn't greatly diminished, I think Spence will outhustle him and may put him down once or twice as Ugas doesn't have an iron chin, but I expect things to be generally competitive.

This is a bit off topic but...
I thought the whole point of crawford leaving Arum was so he can have the spence fight...

Now I see him chasing after the guy that lost to manny's corpse in Thurman.
While on the other side Spence is fighting the guy who beat that same corpse in Ugas.

What's even funnier is that Arum is now talking about a potential Taylor super fight with crawford... and crawford is responding in the media... isn't it a bit too late for that boys? where was that fight when both were under the same promotion?

Oh well, maybe in a couple more years.

Ugas won't be an easy out. Assuming Spence isn't greatly diminished, I think Spence will outhustle him and may put him down once or twice as Ugas doesn't have an iron chin, but I expect things to be generally competitive.
Yeah that’s the thing about Spence for me, I don’t believe he’s the same since the accident. And also one fight since the accident in which he didn’t look too good. Too inactive all related to the injuries of the car crash.The old Spence no doubt would put ugas away. Ugas himself is really good though. He’s got really good counter punching, timing, and is very efficient with his style.

Yeah that’s the thing about Spence for me, I don’t believe he’s the same since the accident. And also one fight since the accident in which he didn’t look too good. Too inactive all related to the injuries of the car crash.The old Spence no doubt would put ugas away. Ugas himself is really good though. He’s got really good counter punching, timing, and is very efficient with his style.

I thought Spence looked decent against Garcia. He beat him far more conclusively than anyone else has, even if he was a bit cautious down the stretch.

Every damn Lithuanian I have seen fight lately is bald/shaven. Thug Rose in the UFC, Anglickas in Bellator, now this Stanionis fellow. Is this a thing or coincidence? :eek:
coincidence imo but zydrunas ilgauskas is in there too

600_ilgauskas_100718.jpg

Far superior? That’s ridiculous. let’s be real, Crawford’s resume is one of the most overrated in all of boxing.

I figure that Bud and Spence are roughly on the same level as fighters. Head to head I’d lean towards Spence, assuming he hasn’t deteriorated.

Crawford beat Porter better than Spence and thats Spence's best win. Crawford also beat prime Gamboa and Postol in addition to undefeated Mean Machine, Jeff Horn (who was coming off giving Manny HELL), and little Benavidez.

No, Crawford's opponents do not have the name recognition as Spence's but Crawford has never had a close fight. Ever. He's a 3 division champion and was undisputed at 140.

Spence will be 32 years old in March and dude opted against (I'd argue ducked) Pacquiao, Thurman, and Crawford. Spence is not a 3 division champion nor was he ever undisputed.

Time will tell but Crawford has a far superior career currently

Crawford beat Porter better than Spence and thats Spence's best win. Crawford also beat prime Gamboa and Postol in addition to undefeated Mean Machine, Jeff Horn (who was coming off giving Manny HELL), and little Benavidez.

No, Crawford's opponents do not have the name recognition as Spence's but Crawford has never had a close fight. Ever. He's a 3 division champion and was undisputed at 140.

Spence will be 32 years old in March and dude opted against (I'd argue ducked) Pacquiao, Thurman, and Crawford. Spence is not a 3 division champion nor was he ever undisputed.

Time will tell but Crawford has a far superior career currently

Lol, ducked Pac by detaching his own retina?

Back