Showtime is a +200 underdog this weekend

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Thought the bookies would have learned after Wonderboy. I'd probably have CDF as favourite but not sure about that price.

Is it strictly based on the wrestling differential?

Actually surprised he's an underdog in this fight.

I was 50/50 on it but this is a close fight. Pettis is the smart bet at these odds.

He has a cut thumb. Might quit on stool after 1st

I get why people doubt pettis, but Carlos has no huge names on his resume, so the is definitely a step up for him

If you seen how Diego handled Taisumov you would see why Pettis coming in as underdog

If you seen how Diego handled Taisumov you would see why Pettis coming in as underdog

CDF should break Pettis like most pressure fighters do. Pettis will be game but he will eventually fold or get hurt.

I am somewhat surprised at these odds. So was Joe Rogan. Pettis seems like a good value, but I wouldn't bet on him. I can understand him being the underdog here, however.

I'm getting a bit of a sucker's bet vibe from this here

Last edited:
I'm not surprised by these odds at all, Ferreira is a very good and underrated fighter. It would be much better for the division if he beats Pettis.

Pettis is not someone to put money on

Duh Wheaties box guy by name recognition bet the house

In Pettis' last nine fights, he has been trading wins and losses. Winning one and losing the next bout. He lost his previous fight. Bet the house on Pettis.

Back