Showtime Boxing’ Claressa Shields-Ivana Habazin, January 10th in Atlantic City

Habazins like “Move! Bitch get out the way!” <Lmaoo>

All but over. I've scored every round 8-8 for suckiness. This other chick is off the street.

Shields by decision isn't looking half bad with 2 minute rounds... Seems like the action is about to start then time to go to corner.

I know PR chicks from the Southside who'd put up a better fight..

Habizin is super ordinary. She has no boxing style at all.

Why am I still awake for this shit. It is 4am. 2 minute rounds are a piss take. The female ref has no fucking clue what she is doing and Habazin is pure garbage

I don’t know how Habazin has got this far like in her career, she is absolutely awful!

Just making shields look better than she is and Shields has fucking pillows for hands ffs

Imagine what Anne Wolfe would do to these two.

Crap. Lost my under 7.5 bet. Still have ITD. Fake monies on the vbookie, not for reals or I'd have gone Shields via decision. Shit fight, I'm only half paying attention.

Yeah, you're going to be in rare form tonight if you go out drinking. It's a must-do at this point, really. New year and all...
Yup I'm out boys. See you all later, if I start posting later tonight then I won't remember it tomorrow. God bless America!

She is actually proud she is the fastest boxer to be 3 weight class champ like it compares to men doing it. She even did it the cheap way by moving down weight to beat up smaller women. She is a joke

Back