Shout out to women for picking men up when they are down

Can women change your mood for the positive?

• Total voters
I like women...

@Clementine

Pe5y.gif

seksualiu-merginu-gif-rinkinys.gif

30TA.gif

thenug-W3cwSdXUxT.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_one818cCLO1rmxa4zo1_250.gifv

@Threetrees

original.gif

71889aa94cfe3408c9b98f6a5df70441.gif

giphy.gif

OpenComfortableEskimodog-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

f764d4d01bcb6984c99760579f3e85b5.gif

@dildos

source.gif

1b0d3123f6e4494c6752d941234e5a56.gif

LrYc.gif

35ff3be1cd176ee0bf8f8bfd0656a60c.gif

d31b0ef41bd5ad6e09e8ac4884cb39dbb6fd3c7b.jpg

img_6124.gif

2BB8.gif

Some Blondes for the hell of it!

comment_2h4EKd79NkZFVv5oaWQO2bm84MuExMOC.gif

source.gif

source.gif

lb6eKVr.gif

...Let’s talk about when you begrudgingly have to tell a woman “I can’t”.
Without going any further a few of you already know what I’m talking about. You can’t. Meaning you can’t get it up...

giphy.gif

Initially voted no because I was thinking about when I'm really upset about about something, which very rarely happens. In that instance some time alone with my thoughts is the only thing that really seems to sort it out.

Then I read the thread and realized it seems more like you mean feeling a little blue about minor failures. I changed my vote to yes. My wife can absolutely help me cheer up after I fuck something up. And she's good at making my pee pee hard, too.

Last edited:
If you cant get it up with your gf just imagine she's a retard. Performance issues comes from judgement, annoyance, and guilty thoughts. On the other hand if you want to close the deal make her feel like she's the smartest girl on earth.

<seedat>
{<redford}

The thread title made me think of this song.

I think a sequence of small acts of kindness can make a big difference in a guy's life. Frankly, had it not been for my gf's and now wife's consistent nudging, I'd have had very little reason (or perhaps willingness) to change my behavior which was not exactly reprehensible when we met, but was definitely more destructive than now. Since I met her, three big things changed - directly due to her driving the change:

1) I'm in the gym 6-7 days a week (to my prior 3-4; I suppose I'm more committed now)

2) I've become more responsible with money, and have learned responsibility within a household (we got two dogs and a house and I've got reasonably handy by now, doing most of the yard work and minor/moderate fixes around the house and shit, anything sheetrock related, furniture related, most lighting related things etc.)

3) I dropped alcohol from a lot to none rn

Without her pushing me and supporting me, there's almost zero.chance I'd have done this - at least by now - of my own accord

Yeah, they annoying af a lot of the time but they good, on balance

And to the other, more common, women as well:
giphy.gif

Hear, hear.

This is why I mentioned in another thread that a supportive woman is the greatest non-physical attribute one can have. It also probably indicates a potentially empathetic mother, which is a good quality.

This thread is objectifying women...smh

This is why I mentioned in another thread that a supportive woman is the greatest non-physical attribute one can have. It also probably indicates a potentially empathetic mother, which is a good quality.

Amen

If you cant get it up with your gf just imagine she's a retard. Performance issues comes from judgement, annoyance, and guilty thoughts. On the other hand if you want to close the deal make her feel like she's the smartest girl on earth.

<seedat>
{<redford}
That could actually work well.

I’ve always wondered, but am not interested enough to look into the matter, what society thinks is the appropriate amount of retardation a woman could be before no one can date her. Obviously no man is going after the female equivalent of Daniel Day Lewis in My Left Foot. But let’s say the female equivalent of Walter Jr. from Breaking Bad(who’s in college)? Maybe she has a funny walk, speech impediment, or one of those bowl haircuts they give retards? Where do we draw the line?

Again, not telling anyone to go out there and try to find a nice retarded girl to settle down with. I’m just asking questions.

That could actually work well.

I’ve always wondered, but am not interested enough to look into the matter, what society thinks is the appropriate amount of retardation a woman could be before no one can date her. Obviously no man is going after the female equivalent of Daniel Day Lewis in My Left Foot. But let’s say the female equivalent of Walter Jr. from Breaking Bad(who’s in college)? Maybe she has a funny walk, speech impediment, or one of those bowl haircuts they give retards? Where do we draw the line?

Again, not telling anyone to go out there and try to find a nice retarded girl to settle down with. I’m just asking questions.

I can answer that.

I've worked in the with the DD (developmentally disabled population). Some were the textbook image of what we think of as as mentally impaired (helmets, drooling, repetitive movement, often times physically deformed).

For the most part those with the highest degree of retardation (moderate or profound) showed. They were mentally children or babies, hence being unable to consent.

Some were high functioning. They could get up to borderline (around 70 IQ), look normal and can fit in a normal crowd of people, shop, commute, hold jobs, etc. and you couldn't tell. Of course, if you talk to them for a while you'd see they're a bit "off" but how many typically developing people with no retardation act "off"?

These higher functioning ones were usually deemed able to consent to sex, have driver's licenses, jobs, etc.

Hopefully no one would ever need to worry about making that mistake ever because for those who cannot consent; it's pretty obvious that they cant consent either because they look it, or because they're in some sort of group home or something so you'd never need to worry about that.

If you think about it, this sucks because the intention is to give these people "normal" lives as best as we can and not restrict them from enjoyments that "regular" people would otherwise be allowed. However the topic of sex is a tricky one so they'll never be able to get laid their entire lives... not legally.

@Iroh
giphy.gif
Bunch of pretty gals that!
Can confirm women feel the same way about you dudes, men pick us up, and we love you for it ~ life would be so boring without you :)

@Iroh
giphy.gif
Bunch of pretty gals that!
Can confirm women feel the same way about you dudes, men pick us up, and we love you for it ~ life would be so boring without you :)

As a woman I can confirm.

We're hairless apes with 99% genetics with regular apes, with epigenetics accounting for the seemingly vast differences between us. What's the difference between an ape and a very low functioning person, mentally?

*I mean imagine you're still you but you have a bigger stronger boyfriend (faux-homo, Louis C.K. style). Would you really care if he thought of you as your purely genetic self so he could keep his dick hard?

And as @Alphaboy pointed out, they need sex too, so where's the guilt?? And, last I checked if they can say "I Do" you can marry them, correct? (A quick Google search shows laws do exist for marriage to DD people, but it's rarely enforced.)

That said I would never tell her this unless I was trying to instill some sexual initiative on her part. Which could be risky, knowing girls and their illusions. But, it could frame things in exactly the perspective they need, too?

*Btw, thats also a good thought experiment if you're trying to understand your woman's perspective

HEY!!!!

i like redheads too!!!!

i lost my v plates to one 15 years ago when i was 15!!!!

Bud, please, it would be an honor to me if you would then also enjoy the redhead gifs and honor them by fapping to them.

Back