Should We Now Call Him "Coward Cerrone?"

Doctor Lenovo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For many years, we questioned this dude's heart. I think we lost that "boy," and he earned the "-ard" without the "h" because he has failed to be hard on the big stage on so many occasions.

Some fans take this whole thing way to serious lol

Don't feed the troll. Go ask mommy for allowance kiddo

Yup... most people get banned in their first year on Sherdog :D

For many years, we questioned this dude's heart. I think we lost that "boy," and he earned the "-ard" without the "h" because he has failed to be hard on the big stage on so many occasions.

It appears age and battles have potentially caught up to him and he will never be a title contender again, but he still beats the shit out of your ass and makes you a coward.

Fucking fighter bashing.

seeing khabib called him that it must be so. Funny that khabib bullied and intimidated artem with his whole crew behind. This guy is a charlatan and hypocrite.

jsseyellwcrd.png
jsseyellwcrd.png

You cast quite a judgement here without a concept of what it takes to exist around this stage for as long as Donald has.

Stop it. Cowboy's fucking legend.

Sure, he got smoked by Conor, but McGregor's a complete animal, so ...

This site has to do something about these new accts.... shits getting out of hand.

Back