Should We Now Call Him "Coward Cerrone?"

This site has to do something about these new accts.... shits getting out of hand.
Khabib Nurmagomedov who is like 30-0 called him a mental "coward." I agree with Khabib, After all, Khabib is an expert fighter. His opinion holds more weight than a random Sherdoggers. Don't you think?

Stop it. Cowboy's fucking legend.

Sure, he got smoked by Conor, but McGregor's a complete animal, so ...
He can both be a coward and legend. The are not mutually exclusive. Plus, his own peers have questioned his heart. Just go back to YouTube and watch and listen to expert opinion about "who will win McGregor vs Cerrone?"

Some of Cerrone's peers were questioning his heart. Of course, they did it any politically correct manner by saying things like "it depends on which Cerrone will show up." Just because you pour honey on shit it doesn't make the shit waffles.

This is not the way to say you're sorry.
Because I am not sorry. Don't project your emotions on me. Khabib called dude a "coward" and after the McGregor fight (and his history), I don't think it is that hard to agree with Khabib.

Khabib is undefeated in the UFC, and he refused to tap, even when Dustin Poirier had his neck. I will take his opinion more seriously than a random Sherdogger's opinion.

Because I am not sorry. Don't project your emotions on me. Khabib called dude a "coward" and after the McGregor fight (and his history), I don't think it is that hard to agree with Khabib.

Khabib is undefeated in the UFC, and he refused to tap, even when Dustin Poirier had his neck. I will take his opinion more seriously than a random Sherdogger's opinion.
Uninstall plz.

Khabib Nurmagomedov who is like 30-0 called him a mental "coward." I agree with Khabib, After all, Khabib is an expert fighter. His opinion holds more weight than a random Sherdoggers. Don't you think?
Shouldn't you be on tumblr instead of here making thinly veiled social justice dog shit posts every 30 seconds ?

He can both be a coward and legend. The are not mutually exclusive. Plus, his own peers have questioned his heart. Just go back to YouTube and watch and listen to expert opinion about "who will win McGregor vs Cerrone?"

Some of Cerrone's peers were questioning his heart. Of course, they did it any politically correct manner by saying things like "it depends on which Cerrone will show up." Just because you pour honey on shit it doesn't make the shit waffles.

waffles are highly overrated

Back