Elections Should they put an age cut off limit at 65 for becoming the leader ie. President of your country?

Should they put an age cut off limit at 65 for becoming the leader ie. President of your country?

• Total voters
I don't like Mar-a-Lardo either, they're both too old. What a catastrophe we're in if we have to vote for one of them?

So as an example, Biden will be 86 if he goes to full term. He's not really the full shilling now, how do we know what he;s going to be in 5 years?

That's a good question. I honestly agree with you, it appears that he's not mentally acute and I don't see it getting better during a time that could be a second term.

A great example as to why passing a cognitive test should be mandatory in order to become President or Vice President. Administer it at the Bethesda Naval Hospital, record and publish everything.

Last edited:
That's a good question. I honestly agree with you, it appears that he's not mentally acute and I don't see it getting better during a time that could be a second term.

A great example as to whypassing a cognitive test should be mandatory in order to become President or Vice President. Administer it at the Bethesda Naval Hospital, record and publish everything.
You have me stumped with the hospital. Isn't i awful that we have a couple of old codgers as who we vote for? It'll be my first vote, I wanted something better dammit :D

You have me stumped with the hospital. Isn't i awful that we have a couple of old codgers as who we vote for? It'll be my first vote, I wanted something better dammit :D

Yeah, that is a conundrum. You can always abstain from voting this go around although I get that you want to vote for the first time. There's no shame in not casting a vote or voting for a third party candidate to send a message.

Yeah, that is a conundrum. You can always abstain from voting this go around although I get that you want to vote for the first time. There's no shame in not casting a vote or voting for a third party candidate to send a message.
You know, the third party? I'm erring on. Everyone keeps saying it's a wasted vote...but if everyone thought that way. Depends on their policies obviously. I won't not vote.

You know, the third party? I'm erring on. Everyone keeps saying it's a wasted vote...but if everyone thought that way. Depends on their policies obviously. I won't not vote.

I like your way of thinking. I've done write-in votes in local elections just to cast a vote and let others know that I don't like my choices.

Back