Should the winners of UFC 200's main event receive a special commemorative belt?

gnarlynasty

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Think about this, these hundred events only happen every seven years. Right now there has only been 4 (when you count 200)people to compete in a hundred main event, even when we get to UFC 1000, only 18 people will have competed in hundred event. What im saying is, Jones and Cormier are special fighters who should be treated as such, the winner of Jones/Cormier 2 deserves a special belt they actually keep.

I mean, other sport organizations give rings and trophies out to their very best every year, why can't UFC give a special made belt to the main event winner of UFC 200 and turn it into tradition?

Every winner gets snow on their driveway.

Whitebelt.jpg

If you defend the belt twice you keep it anyway, as far as I know

Excelent .... excelent idea TS !!
And they all should defend it at UFC 300 ... no matter what

I would love to see them get a giant trophy and an oversized check handed to them by two women in bikinis. It won't happen though.

If you defend the belt twice you keep it anyway, as far as I know
Just saying, the best team in the NFL receives a trophy and the whole team get rings. Why can't every seven years the main event winner of a hundred event receive a special made title to celebrate the rare feat of fighting and winning at a main event of a hundred event?

Just saying, the best team in the NFL receives a trophy and the whole team get rings. Why can't every seven years the main event winner of a hundred event receive a special made title to celebrate the rare feat of fighting and winning at a main event of a hundred event?

Because they didn't do anything to be the main event besides be popular. If you win a Superbowl, you had to earn it. If you defend your title at 200 instead of 199 or 201, that's just how the cookie crumbled.

Back