Should the UFC schedule Cathal Pendred vs. CM Punk after their bitter Twitter feud?

and frankly Pendred is a schmuck for calling out a 0-0 fighter, talk about the cojones that takes.

Is reading really that hard? At no point did he ask to fight him?

Also there is no way any athletic commission sanction this fight.

No. If CM gets a win in his first fight then maybe... +Cathal is boring....

Pendred gets KTFO round 1, still wins the fight 27-30???

It would be anticlimactic and the most boring fight of all time, UFC needs to put Punk against someone that won't blanket him to a decision.

Pendred should be scheduled against Matt Brown for even calling out a 0-0 fighter. Show him what a finisher looks like.

I'll follow up with, I think Punk takes this due to superior movement and hand speed. That's just from watching him hit the pads vs. Pendred's actual fights.

Can one really blame Pendred for calling out CM. He isn't going to get any favors from Dana whom has already expressed his dislike of Pendred. People aren't particularly interested in his career. His best chance of scoring a big pay check is to call someone out that is a big name. Probably won't happen, but the least he can do is try.

Yes. There is a funny beef between them going way back to when CM Punk first signed, plus it would be the perfect merging between two worlds:

Guy who thinks he can fight UFC, versus guy who MMA nerds think can't fight UFC.

Would be a hilarious fight

This.

Pendrid would absolutely destroy CM Punk along with his reputation and snuff any future PPV chance. Would be really stupid if UFC made that match. Whoever thinks CM Punk stands a chance is stupid. The gullibility of some of you guys.

Yes, I'd love to put money on CM with big odds.

Yes.

But I have a feeling, unless they pick up a random dude off of the streets that has never thrown a punch in his life, CMP's stint inside UFC will be short anyway, no matter whom he fights from the current roster.

No because that plays right into Pendred's hands, a veteran of 17 pro fights.

Last edited:
What's pathetic is the amount of yes votes, fucking mindless sheeple that need this fake wwe beef to make a fight interesting. I can't stand this fake wwe shit but so many morons eat it up.

Only if you want to see a snuff film.

Pendred would completely tool him. Punk has zero pro fights, zero amateur fights, and doesn't have any credible martial arts or wrestling background.

No, when CM Punk has his first fight it should be a complete and utter can. Maybe someone doing their pro debut. Heck, maybe even someone doing their amateur debut with a somewhat credible background (black belt, wrestler, amateur boxing/kick boxing or something like that).

CM Punk in the UFC is a circus, but even I wouldn't wish Pendred on the guy.

They both traded vicious barbs on twitter and it seems like there's some real animosity there. Should the UFC schedule Cathal Pendred vs. CM Punk?

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/cm-punk-cathal-pendred-twitter-beef-going-live-3048911/

vice-cp650.jpg

Cathal Pendred MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

vs.

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Phil Brooks MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

Update:

Cathal Pendred:

Back