Should refs be equipped with tasers?

Yes. Tased Face shoop threads alone would make it worth it.

CjpXdlX.gif

It'd be hilarious that's for sure.

Wouldn't the current transfer through the victim's body as well?

I'm pretty sure it would. When I teach my CPR class we tell the students that they should make sure that no one is touching the victim when the defibrillator is analyzing or shocking the patient. Not only does it keep the victim from receiving the full benefit but it will shock anyone touching them.

They are awful as they are now, lets not give them weapons.

yes! everytime i see cecil peoples i think: "we should arm this mofo"

Taser would leave collateral damage--the answer is blow dart gun. One little needle to the neck of the offender

Sherdog never ceases to amaze me. Just when you think you've seen it all, a sherbro comes up with another revolutionary idea.
TS is right up there with that guy who suggested a plexi Glass octagon.

That sounds hilarious. Only on Palhares. The sight of the referee introduction with him holding a tazer would be too much for me to handle XD

Do you understand how electricity works? If the guy is holding a sub too long and gets tasered, then the fighter caught in the sub will get tasered too. Do you think it makes sense to taser the guy who's about to lose a limb or is unconscious?

All that needs to be done is for the punishments to become more severe. The AC should decide that as of a certain date, anyone not letting go off the sub gets a 1 year ban followed by a lifetime ban if it happens again. I've been a fan of Palhares for a long time but I don't think it's fair to allow him to continue fighting.

Back