Should refs be equipped with tasers?

How much shit can you post on this forum TS? Go get a job as a busboy or something, contribute to society instead of polluting this already troll infested forum.

For when guys don't wanna let go of subs or other situations like that. If you don't let go of a sub after 2 seconds, should you be tased?

When a tiny like Winslow refs powerhouses like Palhares and Gonzaga, a tazer could come in handy.

Armed referees is the future.

Are you retarded?

For when guys don't wanna let go of subs or other situations like that. If you don't let go of a sub after 2 seconds, should you be tased?

When a tiny like Winslow refs powerhouses like Palhares and Gonzaga, a tazer could come in handy.

Armed referees is the future.

great idea... lets give Mazzigati a fucking tazer lol

oh wait... you were serious? fuck no you utter mentalist lol

How many times a month does your mom have to commit you because your Autism acts up?

Lol, if someone isn't letting go of a submission in time and the ref tased them, the current would go through both fighters, both get tased in the end, lol.

Referees are there to prevent harm to the fighters, not cause harm

No but ref's should be able to deliver soccer kicks to fighters who won't let go.

Waayyy back in the day around UFC 2 or 3 there was another MMA organization where it had refs walking around in padded armour and they were carrying tasers. I've tried to find it but can't. It was so, so, very terrible :)

That's when the UFC had the slogan "If it's not in the octagon, it's not real!"

Imagine Jones vs Cormier 2,
Cormier explodes and starts to beat Jones
then Herb tases Cormier to stop and then Jones
telling that Cormier was tased to early because he could continue.
:icon_idea

The electricity would not flow through both fighters unless one probe hit one fighter and the other probe hit the other fighter. Electricity always conducts through the path of least resistance. The high voltage electricity flows from one taser probe to the other, which land 1-2 inches apart, causing muscle spasms that incapacitates the victim.

Think about birds sitting on high voltage cables. The electricty's path of least resistance is the cable, not through the bird. In this instance the taser victim would be the cable and the other fighter would be the bird.

I think there should be an electrode hooked onto both fighters balls. When the round is over or the ref wants to call the fight he pushes a button and electrocutes their testicles.

I think the TS is onto something, but he lacks vision. A taser isn't enough, sometimes you need more...

I think the ref should have a ear piece to call for back up.

The back up should be mind controlled gorillas. Like, robotic eyes and vacuum tube probes in their exposed brains- mind controlled.

Unfortunately, not even the mighty Brock lesnar could take out even a baby dick gorilla if Dana white loses control of it.

So they should take a page from the new Jurassic park and have genetically modified velociraptors on hand incase they lose control of the gorillas.

However, what happens if you lose control of the velociraptors? I'm a step ahead of yall and 5 steps ahead of any mma organization and government Sanctioning body. Incase of out of control genetically modified raptors they need voodoo doctors on hand to summon demons from the darkest realms of hell.

Now you're probably asking yourself "what will deal with out of control fucking demons?!?!". Fortunately UFC already has an answer for that. A tag team of benson Henderson and vitor can easily handle even the blackest, vilest, most evil demon.

That's what's safest for the fighters.

It doesn't end there though. Think about a division with cyber gorillas, genetically modified raptors, demons, and benson and vitor! That could easily headline an event at cowboys stadium and would get payperview buys that would rival mayweather, probably won't outsell mayweather, but would rival it.

That's a world I want to live in. That's a world we deserve.

wouldnt the fighter still be able to destroy and ref with a tazer?

Threads like these make me love being in this cesspit called Sherdog.

I'm baked right now.

We're all in this TOGETHER. 😁

Then black fighters will cry racism.

In reality, they would cry it if they were the only ones not getting tased and they would cry it if they got tased! Seems to be a glitch in the matrix someone!

Back