Should Lawler go to 196?

Joanna, Demetrious, Holms, Cruz, Dillashaw, Edgar, Aldo, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Pettis, Lawler, Rockhold, Jones, Cormier, Werdum will all be on their knees begging Conor for red panty night at UFC 196!

Robbie doesn't play those games.

Robbie also already makes over 500k a fight , he's not that desperate to fight Conor.

Right, because if you were making $50k a year at your job you'd totally blow off a single night of effort that might get you bumped to $250k-500k for that year...

Why should he go to 196 when he fights at 170?

500k vs 5mill, robbie wouldbe dumb not to try and fight conor.

UFC: Hey, man, would you get in the cage afterwards if Conor wins to do a staredown for UFC 200?

Lawler: No. I don't play those games. I'll stick with my $500,000. Shove your $5 million up your arse

Yeah, of course he wouldn't if he was asked.
Where are you guys getting this $5 mil from? I'm sure you are both pulling it out of your ass, but if not please share where this figure is derived from.

Lawler gives so few effs that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even know who Conor McGregor was hahaha.

The build up to a Lawler Conor fight would be so weird! I'm on board though, shut up and take my money Conor.

Where are you guys getting this $5 mil from? I'm sure you are both pulling it out of your ass, but if not please share where this figure is derived from.

Its joe rogan who says some BS on his podcast but I do belive they are making huge money when they go vs conor. Plus conor buys will just go up anyways and its UFC 200.

Everybody loves Conor, but instead of challenging Robbie if he wins he should defend his own belt at least once before a log jamming the FW div.

Wouldn't be surprised if that happened. I imagine something a little more dramatic. Like Conor hopping the fence and getting in Robbies face like he did Aldo.

Everybody loves Conor, but instead of challenging Robbie if he wins he should defend his own belt at least once before a log jamming the FW div.

This exactly, it needs to happen for 145's sake. It's ridiculous to back up the whole division, especially when you haven't even defended once.

So we just skippin the free shot at 155 and moving on to a free shot at 170 huh? Insane. Even moreso if you take into account that Condit, Wonderboy, and Tyron are all in line for a title shot right now, and they are actually 170 pound fighters who have earned it. Just sickening, the sooner someone breaks Conor's face, or bones, or both, the better. This bullshit has to stop.

Lawler isn't calling out a 145er.

Why would Conor jump straight to 170

Robbie likely wouldnt go to the event on his own, at least not to talk trash or secure a fight. Thats not his style.

But im 99% certain the UFC has made sure to give him cage side seats along with airfare and a hotel :). He will be there, its up to conor or not if he calls him out.

Lawler isn't a guy to call out other fighters. Whenever he is asked who he wants to fight, he says he doesn't care... all he does is focus on what he can control which is his own training.

Calling Mac out ...after a big knockout of Nate.... would likely get him that fight tho $$$

Financially, maybe. But Robbie probably gives zero fucks, and who is going to tell that killer what to do?

Its joe rogan who says some BS on his podcast but I do belive they are making huge money when they go vs conor. Plus conor buys will just go up anyways and its UFC 200.

Props to you for having a "source". You get a like from me!

Here'sanother question if nate pulls off the crazy upset he has ddefinitely earned a title shot but is it a rematch with RDA or Robby ( be a great fight with a llittlehistory too )

Not really.

Beating a featherweight means nothing at Welterweight and RDA already beat him down.

if I were lawler, I would refuse to fight mcgregor because he isn't a worthy challenger. take a stand against the ufc delegitimizing an entire weight division for short-term and shortsighted profit

Back