Should Lawler go to 196?

He would make substantially more, specially with PPV points, having said that, i dont think he makes exactly peanuts this days tho, just needs to do a little more talking to sell his fights better.

Edit: I doubt Conor would try to fight him before getting the RDA fight, him losing to Lawler would kill his chances of a another title fight following that loss, he would be forced to defend the 145 belt, something that a few people already think he will not be defending it and its just riding it up to another title fight and the "2 weight champ" thing.
What the fuck talking does Robbie Lawler need to do to sell his fights? His fights are always the best on any card and are worth the ppv price alone. He is the most entertaining champ there is. He brings it every single time.

Robbie doesn't play those games.

Robbie also already makes over 500k a fight , he's not that desperate to fight Conor.

Robbie Lawler would gladly take no pay cheque at all for the opportunity to headline UFC 200, and the same goes for every fighter on the roster.

What the fuck talking does Robbie Lawler need to do to sell his fights? His fights are always the best on any card and are worth the ppv price alone. He is the most entertaining champ there is. He brings it every single time.

Did i said otherwise? Lawler always delivers, yet again, i dont see Lawler`s threads all day in Sherdog, and the same applies for people that buys PPV`s, he is not the biggest PPV attraction in the UFC.

I can't see Robbie calling out the FW Champ. Just doesn't strike me as that kind of guy.

I dunno if you want Robbie gazing into your soul, didn't work out well for the few who dared look

images

Robbie taking McDonald's soul

images

Someone shooped this and CM Punk still needed back surgery.

Robbie%2BLawler%2BStares%2BDown%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

Hendricks avoided direct eye contact so the effects were delayed until after the Matt Brown fight.

images

images

images

Condits secret weapon, fighting with his eyes closed.

Did i said otherwise? Lawler always delivers, yet again, i dont see Lawler`s threads all day in Sherdog, and the same applies for people that buys PPV`s, he is not the biggest PPV attraction in the UFC.

Its a damn shame too. So many casuals.

Back