• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I tell a friend his girl cheated on her?

Maybe nonchalantly say something like "Hey, I think I missed you at the ___ club the other night. Your girl was there." Then he says something like "Uh no, I don't go there. You probably saw wrong." Then you're like "Oh you weren't there? Nah, it was definitely her, she was talking to a few dudes. Anyway - [change subject]"

Just enough information to make his cogs turn.

Pls post the pic hehe

Make fake, but realistic looking Facebook, and anonymously tell him.

Not enough evidence imo. Unless you heard her talking about taking on THOSE 3 guys, they might have just been friends talking sex.

I'm not sure what I would do in your position, but if I was the guy dating that girl, I'd want to know. With out breaking this subject down into a million moral and ethical subjects, I say you mention it to him. Feels like the right thing to do.

I always ask myself, would you enjoy a nice bowl of chicken noodle soup in that situation?

If the answer is yes, that situation will benefit you. If the answer is no, that situation will hurt you.

Try it. Ask yourself that question in different situations. You will always find that to be true.

I'm staying out of this shit. I had a few drinks in me and I could have been mistaken.

If it's a close friend then you tell them.

Anything else and you'll be seen as a drama queen bitch looking to create a scene for your own enjoyment.

Lol hell no. That sounds like some passive aggressive shit.

"Hey bro, I saw your girl at a club the other night, was wondering where you were." Sounds like something a douche bag would say.

All he saw was some flirting. Unless it's an actual friend it's not even worth mentioning. I mean they aren't even close enough for him to know they are still together, he's just going off Facebook pics.

I agree that he should keep it to himself. They could be in an open relationship for all we know. Nothing was seen that is concrete and he isn't good friends with the guy.

Bro code:

If your friends girl cheats it is your duty to tell him. Unless of course there is a chance he will kill himself and/or her.
This all day to the 3rd. It happens all the time. I say just throw it out there damn the consequences unless there are kids involved. You don't want to read about another murder-suicide that involves a family with kids.

Calling bs on TS. How were you so drunk that you may or may not have seen your buddy's GF bragging about getting gangbanged?

If it's a close friend then you tell them.

Anything else and you'll be seen as a drama queen bitch looking to create a scene for your own enjoyment.
That's half the fun of it right there. That is, unless the bf can kick ts's ass.

Should have went over to her and been fourth dude on the train .

Were the 3 dudes black? If so, then she definitely took them all home to get all them holes filled with teh bbc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back