• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I go see Skyscraper or The Equalizer 2 this afternoon?

???

• Total voters
I think is Denzel’s first sequel? You should see the Equalizer.

I have a feeling they wanted to call "Skyscraper" "Towering Inferno" but Paul Newman and the ghost of Steve McQueen told them to cut the shit, that should tell you all you need to know.

Equalizer looks dumb. Denzel as a captain save a ho lyft driver is hilarious. Who comes up with this shit.

Equalizer looks dumb. Denzel as a captain save a ho lyft driver is hilarious. Who comes up with this shit.
he worked in a hardware store in the first one

retired black ops guys have to kill time somehow apparently?

the same guy directed Olympus has Fallen (and odd enough Training Day), story is irrelevant haha
shit and Shooter, love that flick

I have a feeling they wanted to call "Skyscraper" "Towering Inferno" but Paul Newman and the ghost of Steve McQueen told them to cut the shit, that should tell you all you need to know.

I call it Towering Diehard

Both have so so reviews. But Denzel >>>>>>>>>>> The Rock.

Skyscraper it is

RifjhTD.jpg

Not sure how good Equalizer 2 will be, but I wouldn't waste your money or time on Skyscraper. A 3/10 if I'm being generous. Hell, it's not even fit to be called a Die Hard knockoff.

I always go by myself.

I enjoy the company
I was just f'n with you
I figured you picked Skyscraper b/c it was one that a girl would be more likely to see
(edit: implying you'd bring your girl, not that you like girly things or something stupid)

What ahaha

Equalizer was a classic. How the fuck you gon go see skyscraper over equalizer 2?

I never got your fascination with going to shitty movies by yourself, Polish.

What a useless poll

Mods should change thread title to

"Hey guys I'm going to see a piece of shit movie"

@Clippy would have at least had the decency to not deceive us.

Skyscraper looks like the dumbest movie Ive ever seen

Back