Should I eat carbs at dinner, after I come home from training?

Vedic: Stop being a dickhead. Everyone here is well aware that your a knowledgable guy. I want you to continue to contribute to this forum in a mature and productive manner. Yes, there's times when redundant questions get the best of us and test our patience, but Saith is a senior member, and other's have posted questions to you that are valid. What's boring and common knowledge to you may not be to someone else.

If you're going to answer, please do so in a constructive way.

It's okay Mike. I don't get butthurt when someone over the Internet mouths off to me. It does make me skeptical of his research when he refuses to answer basic questions though. Stuff that guys like Berardi go out of their way to explain to their readers....

Lets get this straight. My research? No it is the research of Ivy and Tipton, University of Texas and Connecticut. Their studeis not mine. |What basic questions? Which ones weren't answered?

Finally, Berardi gets paid to answer it. You buy his books, etc etc. I do it out of free will, and don't make anything out of it unless I am hired out to do so. Hell man, would you do it for free? Or would you have limitations?

Lets get this straight. My research? No it is the research of Ivy and Tipton, University of Texas and Connecticut. Their studeis not mine. |What basic questions? Which ones weren't answered?

Your research as in the research you brought up.

Finally, Berardi gets paid to answer it. You buy his books, etc etc. I do it out of free will, and don't make anything out of it unless I am hired out to do so. Hell man, would you do it for free? Or would you have limitations?

Double standard much? You want to be taken as seriously (or moreso) as guys like Berardi but you don't want to put forth the effort required to do so.

I never said take me as serious as Berardi. Where? When? Did I say, buy my book(I don't have one) etc? No I encourage people to think outside of the box, and actually educate themselves without marketing myself and praying on people that have no idea on the subject. Last I checked, that's not a bad thing.

But yo, thanks for painting a picture, when you have no clue to really anything about it, that's cool.

I never said take me as serious as Berardi. Where? When? Did I say, buy my book(I don't have one) etc? No I encourage people to think outside of the box, and actually educate themselves without marketing myself and praying on people that have no idea on the subject. Last I checked, that's not a bad thing.

But yo, thanks for painting a picture, when you have no clue to really anything about it, that's cool.

Your response cements what I said. You want people to discount everything they might've read from anyone credible because you said so, but you call it "thinking outside the box". And if you're interested in educating people then why not provide enough basic information about what you view as correct to get them pointed in the right direction regarding their research? Every time I've heard you recommend a starting point you list names (Ivy and Tipton, for example), as opposed to topics or principles.

Ummmm actually no. Berardi changes his stance on things quite frequently if you follow him much. I don't tell them to discount it, its read the EVIDENCE (you know where it says type of carb doesn't matter) and decide for yourself. I never said high GI doesn't work, I said it isn't needed.

I said those that educate themselves, if you want to put words in my mouth at least get them straight.

Ivy and Tipton have done studies on the principles, written college texts on it, of course I mention them, Tipton pioneered the pre workout idea. If people don't know what they are or where to start, that is what the stickies and F&Q are for.

You know when Mike mentioned it, I apologized and said no problem. But frankly I don't need to take BS from you, when you can't even argue what you are trying to say.

If you don't like me, cool, don't read my posts. But it sure as hell isn't my responsibility to educate you or anyone.

page.php

Phail.

Back