Social Should covid-19 jokes/pranks be off limit for April fools

Adversity breeds stronger character

Fucking Hopefully
It breaks you or you turn into someone different. I'm not the man I was 5 or 10 years ago. Adversity broke that man, and I had to turn into something stronger to survive.

Last edited:
some idiots were coughing and trying to film it for their prank channel. I forgot the name of their channel but they do this because it earns them money, the best thing they can do is youtube should cut off all their adsense earnings if they think they will get paid off Coronavirus pranks. This is a seriously pandemic and not a laughing matter, compassion seems to be missing in many of the youth.

I totally agree, bro.

I totally agree, bro.
how you and the wifey holding up brother, whats the weather like in Arizona, did the sun come out was it still gloomy or windy?

its very odd weather when the virus hit California it rained like two and half weeks straight, talk about timing thats breeding ground for virus cold wet weather.

The sun is barely coming out off and on now, but the wind is following it.

Usually around April the sun and heat will kick in but also a week of April showers.

The weather is odd.

how you and the wifey holding up brother, whats the weather like in Arizona, did the sun come out was it still gloomy or windy?

its very odd weather when the virus hit California it rained like two and half weeks straight, talk about timing thats breeding ground for virus cold wet weather.

The sun is barely coming out off and on now, but the wind is following it.

Usually around April the sun and heat will kick in but also a week of April showers.

The weather is odd.

Oh, we're doing just fine. But I have a feeling that a lay off isn't far away for me even though I work from home. There's been next to nothing for me to do for 9.5 hours a day whereas before all this I was taking calls, answering e-mails & what not at a pretty steady pace throughout the day. Obviously the company I work for has noticed so I won't be surprised if I'm let go until things get back to normal & they need me again.
But that's OK. My wife makes enough for us both to live on comfortably & she's essential so there are no worries. Especially with the enhanced unemployment benefits now. So, we're good.

Yeah, we've had pretty mediocre weather lately as well. Today was nice as it was in the mid-70s but it was still overcast. It's supposed to creep up into the 89s the rest of the week though.

So, how are things with you? What part of SoCal do you live in again? I know you've told me before but I've forgotten. I want to say Irvine but I'm not certain.

Anyhow, man. Sorry to see you with the double yellows. What happened there? I was shocked to see them. How long do you have to wait until they're gone?

Anyhow, take care & stay healthy.
Peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back