Social Should covid-19 jokes/pranks be off limit for April fools

Plutoburn

Alpha booze head
@Silver
Reaction score
Mods please make this a poll if possible. (Yes/no/indifferent)

Just wondering what everyone's thought about it is.

I definitely could see the potential for fun but there is just so many downside to things possibly go wrong or people mistaken real problem with pranks. And people are dying by the thousands, so it's just in poor taste to do it anyways.

To defeat Covid 19 simply throw an uppercut each time you exhale.

Any grown adult who actually does lame-ass "ApRiL F00lz!' shit should be thrown into a North Korean-style labor camp, along with extended families

Yeah, joking about it now while it's still rapidly spreading & people are dying would be in very poor taste.

Yeah, I'm more likely to kick someone's ass who's fucking around with this shit near me.

No mercy. Sweep the leg.

china will make a live broadcast and be all like 'april fools world!!' and then every one who passed away all comes out of this huge room and the camera pans across their laughing faces whilst the current people with symptoms cut their shit and just start laughing at everyone and are automatically better. and all the world stock markets are like 'lol got you guys' and just sky rocket.

and we are left here just thinking...

kids-larry-clark-20th-anniversary-958x559.jpg

Yeah, joking about it now while it's still rapidly spreading & people are dying would be in very poor taste.
Yeah comedy is tragedy plus time. None of this shit is remotely amusing right now.

Yeah comedy is tragedy plus time. None of this shit is remotely amusing right now.

Spot on. It's getting a little too close to home for me because over the past two days friends of friends have begun dying.

Spot on. It's getting a little too close to home for me because over the past two days friends of friends have begun dying.
I don't mean to sound melodramatic here, but this is the worst thing I've seen happen in my lifetime I think. On a lot of levels. Just seeing what's around the corner for the economy, healthcare, quality of life.

And just sitting here powerless to do anything about any of it, knowing we have no leadership. I dunno I just do my best not to think about it but it isn't really working.

Nothing is off limits when you're a Psychopath

I don't mean to sound melodramatic here, but this is the worst thing I've seen happen in my lifetime I think. On a lot of levels. Just seeing what's around the corner for the economy, healthcare, quality of life.

And just sitting here powerless to do anything about any of it, knowing we have no leadership. I dunno I just do my best not to think about it but it isn't really working.

Yeah, these are scary, uncertain times. I'm doing my best to distract myself too but damn, it's difficult to do.

People should be free to prank and joke as they always have.

But said people should be prepared to receive a minimum of a two-piece in response.

Someo3ne will even tbough they sh oudlnt I bet a dumass gets killed over it too u warch

I agree that joking about it is a shithead move, but it’s more fucked up to have the government be the one who decides what we can joke about.

I've been making jokes all along, wasn't waiting for April 1st.

some idiots were coughing and trying to film it for their prank channel. I forgot the name of their channel but they do this because it earns them money, the best thing they can do is youtube should cut off all their adsense earnings if they think they will get paid off Coronavirus pranks. This is a seriously pandemic and not a laughing matter, compassion seems to be missing in many of the youth.

Adversity breeds stronger character

Fucking Hopefully

Back