Should Conor realistically stand a chance in the standup against Siver?

CarbonIsotope**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Conor Mcgregor has no background in fighting. (besides a few years of boxing before staring mma a few years ago)

Siver is a WAKO Amateur Kickboxing Champion (held only twice a year)
He has been training Judo and Sambo since Conor was 2 years old.
He has been training TKD and Kickboxing since Conor was 4 years old.

Should Conor realistically beat him?

....we all know the GOAT will. But people need to realise Siver SHOULD beat him due to experience. If Conor wasn't That damn good.

C.Bless

I think Conor wins. His fans can be annoying, but the truth is he is very talented.

What an immature post...like making excuses in advance about how your friend should beat you at super smash so if he beats you it's only excpected and if you beat him you're extra awesome and/or he's putrid.

This post got a bit immature as well...anyway, experience and age =/= present skill level.

What an immature post...like making excuses in advance about how your friend should beat you at super smash so if he beats you it's only excpected and if you beat him you're extra awesome and/or he's putrid.

calm down "tickleMyCho".

Im just saying this Isn't the Gimme fight people make it out to be.

What an odd post. I'm actually not even sure what I'm supposed to take away from reading it.

Siver is undoubtedly a tougher opponent than most are giving him credit for, but McGregor should be beating him to the kick and punch all night long

Conor will out class Dennis everywhere. Then finds himself in way too deep of water shortly there after.

What an odd post. I'm actually not even sure what I'm supposed to take away from reading it.

The fact that when Conor wins he is ruining someone who has been in this game since he was 2 years old. That is impresive and not a "gimme fight".

Siver via Overeem-level K1 Kickboxing.

Its different

Siver is undoubtedly a tougher opponent than most are giving him credit for, but McGregor should be beating him to the kick and punch all night long

Agreed. And that is impressive and isn't something he Should do. Its something he Shouldn't do since Siver has been training since Conor was 2 years old. Thats one hell of a head start

The fact that when Conor wins he is ruining someone who has been in this game since he was 2 years old. That is impresive and not a "gimme fight".

Ahh, I gotcha.

Yeah, agreed. Siver certainly has the advantage in experience and some great striking credentials.

Agreed. And that is impressive and isn't something he Should do. Its something he Shouldn't do since Siver has been training since Conor was 2 years old. Thats one hell of a head start

ah whatever, McGregor has a lethal level of confidence and momentum right now. He's looking right through Siver, and that is a tough attitude to fight against.

ah whatever, McGregor has a lethal level of confidence and momentum right now. He's looking right through Siver, and that is a tough attitude to fight against.

Dont get me wrong I think Conor will win this easy.

Dont get me wrong I think Conor will win this easy.

Siver is scary tough, but I think he lacks the in-cage IQ to win this fight. He always lacks a solid gameplan, or he has trouble sticking to his gameplan.

It would be hilarious if Conner lost to Siver.

Back