Should Conor realistically stand a chance in the standup against Siver?

Siver's biggest problem in this fight is that he has a habit of being stiff, standing center and has gotten stunned a couple times from shots taken from doing that. He does it to set up his kicks and looping swings. His punches at times resemble those of W. Silva.

His ground game has gotten really, really good. I think he will rely on that far more in this fight than he has in the past. I do not think for a second he is scared of Conor but he has been doing this a long time and I doubt he wants to risk getting caught on the chin by a shot that has been dropping others.

We shall see how this shapes up. I think Conor winning is probably best for the sport and division. I have been a Siver fan for a very long time and will continue to support him.

All things considered this is a close fight. I give the edge to Siver though and have him to win. He has many ways to win. He can take out Conor with his kick just as fast as Conor can catch him with a punch, he can grind out hard decisions and has really improved his ground game. I am unaware of what Conor can do on the ground or defend constant pressure for take downs so we shall see.

Again, I give the edge to Siver and if Conor turns out to have bad Tkd and not very good on the ground, this may be over quick...in Siver's favor.

Siver is scary tough, but I think he lacks the in-cage IQ to win this fight. He always lacks a solid gameplan, or he has trouble sticking to his gameplan.

One well placed heel to the kidney and every man on this planet goes down.

...On that note. I just realised that Conor might try to drop him with one. Can you fucking imagine if that happened :)

What an odd post. I'm actually not even sure what I'm supposed to take away from reading it.

TS is building up Siver so his butt buddy seems more impressive with a win, is normal for McGoober fanboys.

Conor Mcgregor has no background in fighting.

In some ways it's better to have no background in fighting before beginning MMA.

Old habits can be hard to break. MMA striking and that of other combat sports are a lot more different than most people realize.

Training for longer only counts for so much.

Siver by decision pays 19 to 1 on unibets. In fact the fight making it out of the first 1.5 rounds is a 2.5 to 1 payout.

I think Conor wins. His fans can be annoying, but the truth is he is very talented.

I know right!! I want to like him cause I like watching his fights, but his fans get on my nerves with that mc goat and Conor bless stuff

Back