Should Cody leave team alpha male?

And bang's version of TJ just knocked out TAM's best guy, twice.

Tj trained all his career with Alpha male moron. He is part Alpha Male, there is no " Bangs version of TJ "

Last edited:
Team Alpha Manlet are a joke of a team and are holding Cody back.

Edmund is always available i noticed Cody was lacking some head movement

That's how a real fighter loses... Staying true to his team.
A fighter should do what maximizes success in their career. This tribe mentality is weak and stupid as fuck. If your skillset regresses because of misplaced loyalty, and they cannot provide you with sufficient guidance and training, leave. TJ is the one the made the high IQ move and the results are obvious to all.

What is a "real" fighter even? Somebody that loses because of peer pressure from his bros?

Last edited:
A fighter should do what maximizes success in their career. This tribe mentality is weak and stupid as fuck. If your skillset regresses because of misplaced loyalty, and they cannot provide you with sufficient guidance and training, leave. TJ is the one the made the high IQ move and the results are obvious to all.

What is a "real" fighter even? Somebody that loses because of peer pressure from his bros?

Team Alpha Male is the reason TJ is good. TJ is just a snake that ditched the people that built him. Tj lost all his friends because nobody wants to have a coward bitch like that plotting behind their back.

Last edited:
Team Alpha Male is the reason Tj is good. Tj is just a snake that ditched the people that built him.

Maybe, but future development was beyond what TAM could provide. He made a smart career move that clearly was in his best interest. It's not personal, it's business. If TAM wants to take it personal, that's on them. Or, you know, maybe invest a bit to significantly improve infrastructure and staff.

This entire drama is fucking dumb. Reminds me of a democrat or republication that blindly supports their "team" and not the merit, rationality, and benefits of proposals and ideas. Tribe mentality is a scourge on human civilization.

Maybe, but future development was beyond what TAM could provide. He made a smart career move that clearly was in his best interest. It's not personal, it's business. If TAM wants to take it personal, that's on them. Or, you know, maybe invest a bit to significantly improve infrastructure and staff.

This entire drama is fucking dumb. Reminds me of a democrat or republication that blindly supports their "team" and not the merit, rationality, and benefits of proposals and ideas. Tribe mentality is a scourge on human civilization.

Lol @ Tribal Mentality.... it's called being truthful... TJ is a snake. Simple as that.

TJ is the only guy to beat him in the UFC. Let's see how he does in his next fight before deciding he needs to change everything.

Plot twist, Cody joins TJ's team.

tumblr_inline_mph28gXzf51qz4rgp.gif

It seems kind of crazy for me to take this fight so seriously considering I only met TJ once but for some reason it would have really bothered me if TJ lost to those guys. Garbrandt's talent can cover his defiencies against anyone but TJ. TJ's time on tuf shows the difference in their fight acumen, but Cody is such a rare talent though

Yeah, I had a feeling if he had lost that it would have really stung. I was bummed out when he lost to Cruz, which I felt he had won. He gets no credit for that fight and the fights after that could have been title defenses and now 2 wins against Cody. Dude should have 7 defenses now, IMO. But obviously, if that would have been the case, Cody might not have had his brilliant performance against Cruz and then the Cody win wouldn't have meant as much. And even if Cody would have beaten Cruz in his way to a title shot, it would not have been the same as haven beaten him for the title. So there is an upside to it too, I suppose.

But if he had lost last night, people would try to discredit their first fight and he would not have gotten near the amount of hespect that he deserves,

Not all ex fighters make for great coaches. I think Alpha Male is shit these days. TJ did the right thing to leave and follow the right coaches.

Dillashaw has exposed Cody twice and Team Alpha Fail can go cry some more about TJ moving to a different gym.

MMA fighters have the right to move on and go to other gyms. Its not a marriage and even if it was, there's always divorce.

TJ stuck with a coach that helped him win championships. If those manlets were loyal then they'd be happy for him or at least understand his decision. TAF is a den of vipers. They're the real snakes. Fuck them. Glad TJ left that snake pit because he's way above them in skill and maturity.

If Cody wants to save his MMA career then he needs to leave TAF.

Back