Should Bisping move up to 205?

he moved down to middleweight and did fairly well, however he's just not championship material. he loses whenever he faces the top contenders of the division.

also the top fighters at light heavyweight would beat bisping. guys like hendo, machida, teixeira, rashad, shogun, gustafsson, mousasi and all the other guys would have a big chance of beating bisping, so it's not a smart move for bisping go back to light heavyweight.

no, lhw is a much tougher division!

Never said it wasn't, I'm implying it's easier to get a TS there. The MW division is confusing right now, it seems as though Weidman, Rockhold or Lombard will get the next shot at Silva but nobody really knows where they each stand. Silva's camp isn't into the idea of fighting Weidman, Rockhold could produce a Champion vs. Champion fight & Lombard has quite a bit of hype and the UFC seems to want him to fight Silva.

As for the LHWs, Jones doesn't really want to fight Machida again, Hendo is susceptible to injuries, Glover needs to beat Rampage (which is a challenge), Gus now needs to get past Mousasi. There is a lot of variables, Bisping jumping in the mix could get him a TS.

a couple of wins to get a title shot?..

i guess if he beat both gustafson and machida... but i cant see that happening

he shud stay in mw for sure... i still see him beating everyone besides silva in mw
if he beats both weidman and lombard, that might be worthy enough to get him a title shot. imo a win over weidman and lombard is MUCH more probable than a win over gustafson and machida

Bisping versus Griffin could be entertaining.

I remember watching UFC 78 beside Griffin and talking about how he might end up fighting either one of these two next, turns out he was close. I think it could make for an interesting fight. Would like to see Franklin v. Bisping or Le v. Bisping.

No, he should move to reality and realize that he was not, is not, and probably won't ever be a title contender. The majority of his fights are hand picked by the UFC to maintain his popularity. He should go back to fighting the Mayhem Miller's of the world and doing TUF.

Who the heck can he beat in the top 10 at LHW? Vitor is what, 40? No, his best bet is to try to make 170.

No he tried 205 and he got out muscled, didn't you see Henderson knock him into the next dynasty. Dano is not the biggest 205'er. Him standing next to Forest or whoever else is the biggest LHW, I don't know the 6 foot 4 champ, will make him long for 185 real quick. He just doesn't seem to have what it takes to be champ and it is only getting harder to win a UFC belt with the Strikeforce guys coming over and Pride being long gone.

Gatekeeper and doing play by play with Florian, maybe he can resurrect his DJ career...

No he tried 205 and he got out muscled, didn't you see Henderson knock him into the next dynasty. Dano is not the biggest 205'er. Him standing next to Forest or whoever else is the biggest LHW, I don't know the 6 foot 4 champ, will make him long for 185 real quick. He just doesn't seem to have what it takes to be champ and it is only getting harder to win a UFC belt with the Strikeforce guys coming over and Pride being long gone.

Gatekeeper and doing play by play with Florian, maybe he can resurrect his DJ career...

Hendo may not be that big but he knocked out Fedor who was a heavyweight.

Back