Should Aldo Retire?

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What the UFC did to him is an absolute disgrace. If I were him, I would think long and hard about sticking it to them and walking away. Especially after that 5 million payday he just collected.

What the UFC did to him is an absolute disgrace. If I were him, I would think long and hard about sticking it to them and walking away. Especially after that 5 million payday he just collected.

If he walks away, he's not sticking to anyone but himself. He'll have retired on a devastating loss to Conor and be known as the guy who got his ass beat and belt taken by the "clown" and quit. the UFC isn't losing any major money from losing him.

Aldo is a fighter, he's not retiring nor should he.

Should probably retire before his glass jaw gets tagged again.

he's only 29 and made 5 million in his last fight. He'll be ok. He will live to fight another day and will have his chance at redemption.

The UFC would go broke if Aldo retired, no other fighter captures that level of interest from the fans except MAYBE Mighty Mouse.

Him retiring would only stick it to himself. He was a low money producing champ who had very little in common with the English speaking public. He fought for the ufc for years and still doesn't know English and is very hard to market due to his inactivity in the octagon and boring style in the later rounds especially.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ufc comes close to losing money with him on the roster now.

If I were him I'd fight as long as I could. He won't make similar money in any other org or doing anything else.

Mma fans are truly the most emotional, feminine group of fans on the internet.

What's the point if this thread, and why are you so mad?

No ones tryna watch Aldo fight in a rematch, right after he JUST got ktfo. In a year, when the dust has settled, let's see what happens then, but until then, don't ever make another thread.

He's nearly the same age as Conor. Should Conor retire? You should retire your account.

How is he getting treated poorly? Not getting an immediate rematch after getting knocked out in 13 seconds so bad that he shit himself? Weird.

floyd.png

Yeah TS anyone that loses their belt before they hit 30 should retire

No, he should at least try to get a re-match. It answers the question and gets him one last red-panty night payout for his retirement nest-egg.

Back