• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Shots fired outside Parliament in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not naively retarded enough to compare the two as if they're equal, so your straw man is full tard.

It's quite telling that even in a thread where Islamic terrorism is responsible, people like you come in here and obtusely try to divert attention from obvious facts.
no im just being realistic.

look at your post count compared to mine....i dont think you know how to live and recognize the real world....this reflects on your viewpoints.

you live here....i have no agenda, you do..

BREAKING NEWS: CNN has released this picture of the alleged perpetrator

17458332_10211686327695620_5147293653022984049_n.jpg

yeah cos the UK hasnt ever had to deal with white terrorism have we? compare the amount of muslim terror incidents in the UK to the amount of christian terror incidents and I think you'll find more incidents involving white christians than muslims.

OH FFS, OPEN YOUR EYES. ....

Muslims are outbreeding us, deliberately IMO. Look at Erdogan's words and what their preachers say in mosques. Breed and multiply!! Demographically trying to replace us. Erdgoan is ACTUALLY calling for this.

1410729043423_Image_galleryImage_muslim_cristian_large_pre.JPG

This is from 2011 ... the situation is probably MUCH WORSE now.

The "Moderate majority" is a MYTH:

9/11 SHOULD have woken evveryone up, but no, you are STILL in denial. Muslims want to take over, dominate and they very rarely OPENLY CONDEMN their own. They are Muslim first, British second.

pp.jpg

Top-Iman-Sheikh-Muhammad-Ayed-Muslim-Migrants-Biological-Jihad-Hijrah.jpg

Last edited:
no im just being realistic.

look at your post count compared to mine....i dont think you know how to live and recognize the real world....this reflects on your viewpoints.

you live here....i have no agenda, you do..
00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif

Muslims are outbreeding us, deliberately IMO. Look at Erdogan's words and what their preachers say in mosques. Breed and multiply!! Demographically trying to replace us. Erdgoan is ACTUALLY calling for this.

9/11 SHOULD have woken evveryone up, but no, you are STILL in denial. Muslims want to take over, dominate and they very rarely OPENLY CONDEMN their own. They are Muslim first, British second.

Put the keyboard down and start fucking!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It was fun (not really, but you know what I mean). Back to work tomorrow, someone else take the baton.

We still don't know jack about the perp, or if he was a lone wolf. Hell we don't even know if he escaped prison and did this.

Whatever the reason, I'm sure it had something to do with Trump and Russia.

I am starting to look forward to the inevitable Final Solution of the Mohammedan problem in Europe. As soon as there is a spot open as machine gunner in a concentration camp guard tower I shall apply for the position.

Assuming this asshole was Muslim, when will liberals be willing to have an objective discussion about Islam? Seriously -- what will it take? I'm not at all suggesting that all Muslims are terrorists, but to continue to deny that there is a link between the two is such a fucking joke it's embarrassing.

Assuming this asshole was Muslim, when will liberals be willing to have an objective discussion about Islam? Seriously -- what will it take? I'm not at all suggesting that all Muslims are terrorists, but to continue to deny that there is a link between the two is such a fucking joke it's embarrassing.
I was just going to say that I find this insane that this happens to be a left vs right issue. Like honestly it's mind boggling that leftists feel the need to argue something simply for the sake of having an opposing view even if it makes no fucking sense. There is a causal relationship between Islam and violence and all this side stepping is cringe worthy. This is one of those stances you are losing people to mind you.

I was just going to say that I find this insane that this happens to be a left vs right issue. Like honestly it's mind boggling that leftists feel the need to argue something simply for the sake of having an opposing view even if it makes no fucking sense. There is a causal relationship between Islam and violence and all this side stepping is cringe worthy. This is one of those stances you are losing people to mind you.

Correct. I consider myself a pretty left leaning person generally, but it blows my mind that so many people on my side continue to deny the link between Islam and violence. Have these people read their religious texts? It's not a coincidence. I'm not saying ban Islam or deport anyone or anything insane like that.

But the world needs to be willing to have a serious discussion about this stuff or it's never going to get better. Can't keep making excuses for a shitty ideology. Christianity had a reformation. Reform Judaism exists. Time for Islam to do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back