• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Shots fired outside Parliament in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Jo Cox's body wasn't even cold before the leftist media were exploiting her death for political gain. THAT was truly disgusting.
like you are trying to do with any incident involving muslims.... so you are no better than the media you claim to hate

As far as I understand it, the phenomenon of 'Oriental' becoming offensive word, was a product of the West, and a sudden, historically recent one. In other words, actual people from China, Japan, or countries in southeast Asia weren't taking offense, but westerners started becoming offended on their behalf, and it snowballed from there.
See, this is a prime example of white/colonizer's guilt.

<{imoyeah}>

What if I start calling 80% of posters here as Occidentals?

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

like you are trying to do with any incident involving muslims.... so you are no better than the media you claim to hate

Radical Islamic terrorism is a problem. You mentioning "white terrorism" is stepping past the elephant and fighting the ant.

Yeah, and I also get the offensive humor for its own sake thing as well. I definitely enjoy it myself sometimes, when I think it's done well. This is just a special case where the person targeted in the joke, is actually the opposite of what they appear to be. Which if you think about it, is probably really quite rare. Like when someone laughs at a 9/11 joke, they understand what 9/11 is, and maybe they are just having a random laugh at something absurd or funny anyway. With today's meme though, I would guess that many, or even most of the people sharing or laughing at this chick, don't realize that not only was she not just talking on her phone & walking by oblivious, but she was actually distraught & helping the victims. That bugs me.
Trust me, I get it.

I still can't help but laugh at some of these memes, but I get it.

Radical Islamic terrorism is a problem. You mentioning "white terrorism" is stepping past the elephant and fighting the ant.
yeah cos the UK hasnt ever had to deal with white terrorism have we? compare the amount of muslim terror incidents in the UK to the amount of christian terror incidents and I think you'll find more incidents involving white christians than muslims.

Kitchen Utensil of Peace
Automobile of Peace

just like to point out Im not defending anyone involved in the incident, any person that was involved is scum and hopefully gets whats coming to them..... whatever they believe they are cunts

France can't catch a break even when the attack isn't in France

Seriously, what kind of a fucking moron is picturing getting to Heaven and having God greet him, and saying to him "Good job driving over those little kids by the way. That was exactly what I wanted. You really get me."

Religious people can seriously be the most fucked up people. Like the ISIS atrocity videos, I mean seriously, do the people who make those expect people to watch it and see people executed (often tortured first) in absolutely barbaric ways and say "yeah, this looks like a great cause to fight along with, sign me up! I always wanted to make someone watch me behead one person before I behead them, while burning someone else alive."

I must be missing the point somewhere..... maybe that's to scare potential opponents, or trying to lure foreign enemies into a ground war, but seriously it truly is dark ages midievel shit.

As far as we can tell it was one guy, and he already got blown away.
wasnt there another guy that mowed people down in a car? or was it the same guy?

well if there is anyone left to find, or if that guy had accomplices then I hope they all get shot in the bollocks

wasnt there another guy that mowed people down in a car? or was it the same guy?

well if there is anyone left to find, or if that guy had accomplices then I hope they all get shot in the bollocks

same guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back