Short documentary of Li Jingliang

Wow really?

I didn't know that

Do you know what he said?
What pissed off a lot of people is that he said education is only to make money but fighting is a true test to show how you are as a person and if you don’t fight you don’t make your country proud or something along those lines

As well as saying other shit like chinese shouldn’t mix with western people and those that do have dogs for children.

What pissed off a lot of people is that he said education is only to make money but fighting is a true test to show how you are as a person and if you don’t fight you don’t make your country proud or something along those lines

As well as saying other shit like chinese shouldn’t mix with western people and those that do have dogs for children.
Lol he looks like a psycho too

Thanks anyway

You seriously think Jingliang can KO or TKO Conor? <45>
Of course he can. He has power and is bigger then Conor. I’m not saying Conor can’t crack Li a good 1 and wins....

Dana will cozy up to the CCP to make it happen.

Marketing's gonna be so simple and effective. Just put Li vs an all-American fighter like Cowboy and watch the fake patriotism and fireworks go off.

Li might be hungrier but no way can it compensate for the enormous skill gap. Li will get destroyed in the 1st round.
Remember, Li has a granite chin.

Well.... I guess he’s a shitty person then. It is what it is. Not every1 is going to be like Stephan Thompson. Li jingliang is a good fighter and exciting fighter regardless of his shitty personality. But... u have no proof of him saying that anyways, so... :)

Hey man, where are you from? I live in Zhengzhou. I don't speak Chinese though =(
It is alright. They will try to understand you, but Zhengzhou is not a very internationalised metropolis.

There don't exist 'the Chinese fans'. Not all Chinese fans support him. MMA is a professional, individual sport. Nationality is not highly connected with whom one supports.
you arr fucking clueless

you arr fucking clueless
Brush your teeth.

You are clueless. The broadcaster even needed to make those UFC events in which Chinese fighters fought to promote MMA. If 'the Chinese fans' automatically support Chinese fighters, the broadcaster would not have to do it that way.

Well.... I guess he’s a shitty person then. It is what it is. Not every1 is going to be like Stephan Thompson. Li jingliang is a good fighter and exciting fighter regardless of his shitty personality. But... u have no proof of him saying that anyways, so... :)
He is not a shitty person. He just knows that he is not talented, and he knows that he is stupid, which makes him not too stupid. He knows that he cannot make decent money because he is not educated. But he has realised that click-through rate means money, and comments on him – no matter nagative or positive – mean click-through rate. So he intentionally says stupid things in front of the camera; he occassionally works as commentators in China, and his commentary is always shitty. But he makes money, though it is not a big dough.

Don't be silly. The Party won't waste a penny on Li. He doesn't deserve it.
Im talking about the poster not Li. He claims Li Jongliang can TKO/KO McGregor. Im one of the most Anti McGregor people on here and even I think thats ridiculous. Lol.

You said the Chinese fans liked Li. And told you it was an unnecessary falsehood: not all Chinese fans like him.

I think there has been a misunderstanding. I do not mean to imply that all Chinese fans like Li. I should have been more clear. My bad dude.

I do believe Li has more fans in China than in the United States, but I also believe that that there are just as many Chinese fans people do not like or no strong feelings about him.

I do also believe that the UFC is trying to add more Chinese fighters to it's roster and create more Chinese champions in a bid to get more Chinese fans. That is why they built the Performance Institute in Shanghai.

I would actually like your opinion on this: Do you think having more Chinese roster would make MMA more popular in China or do you think the UFC is just wasting their time with strategy?

Go check weibo dude it’s that simple

I’ve actually like Jingliang since he began his UFC career, had a rough start, but you could tell early on what he lacked in terms of skills he made up for in tenacity. He was blessed with a large Gomiesque head, which translates to being able to take one to give one... make no mistake about it he’s eaten some bombs, which are always returned with bad intentions. The Leetcn is all in, going for broke, 9 UFC wins, 6 by way of finish, 5 FOTN/POTN bonuses... what’s not to like, my kinda fighter. Will he ever be a champion? Unlikely, but he’s always fun to watch.
<{jackyeah}>

I think there has been a misunderstanding. I do not mean to imply that all Chinese fans like Li. I should have been more clear. My bad dude.

I do believe Li has more fans in China than in the United States, but I also believe that that there are just as many Chinese fans people do not like or no strong feelings about him.

I do also believe that the UFC is trying to add more Chinese fighters to it's roster and create more Chinese champions in a bid to get more Chinese fans. That is why they built the Performance Institute in Shanghai.

I would actually like your opinion on this: Do you think having more Chinese roster would make MMA more popular in China or do you think the UFC is just wasting their time with strategy?
They built the Performance Institute in Shanghai as a real estate investment, believe it or not. Local governments in China generate more than 90% of their annual GDP by fixed assets transactions– or more specifically, by selling land. The UFC built they built the Performance Institute in Shanghai in order to ingratiate itself with the Shanghai government.

They are NOT wasting time and having more Chinese fighters in the roster will NOT make MMA more popular in China. I hope you realise something.

Last edited:
He is not a shitty person. He just knows that he is not talented, and he knows that he is stupid, which makes him not too stupid. He knows that he cannot make decent money because he is not educated. But he has realised that click-through rate means money, and comments on him – no matter nagative or positive – mean click-through rate. So he intentionally says stupid things in front of the camera; he occassionally works as commentators in China, and his commentary is always shitty. But he makes money, though it is not a big dough.
I mean... he makes pretty decent $ in the ufc. He always gets performance/fight of the night too.

Back