Crime Shooting with 'multiple victims' reported at Torrance bowling alley

We all to a degree organize our lives and environment. We fall daily easily into routines and habits. It's observable that people deal with stress differently but how much study has been done on a cultural level based on racial demographics? Which societies and racials groups are more disposed to stress? Obsessive organization or control? Cultural stasis? Social or cultural homogeneity? The creation of laws? Linear thinking? Logic and it's applications?

I don't know if I'm tracking you here....

Are.m contracting agencies required to ask whether someone they’re planning on hiring is high? Are piss tests a thing of the past in some private sectors?

I'm sure several are not. Isn't it their decision on what kind of liability they're willing to take?

LOL, “prescriptions”.

Every legal dispensary I’ve ever driven by has nothing but healthy 20-somethings coming out of there with sh*t-eating grins on their face!

I’m not falling for the illusion that “medicinal” marijuana is targeted at rotting cancer patients.
You really are LEO. You cant even comprehend what I am talking about.

I'm talking about the prescriptions you get, from your doctor, that are synthesized in a lab.

Marijuana is not synthesized. Marijuana just is.

But that's different to you. Because science...

Wow

You really are LEO. You cant even comprehend what I am talking about.

I'm talking about the prescriptions you get, from your doctor, that are synthesized in a lab.

Marijuana is not synthesized. Marijuana just is.

But that's different to you. Because science...

Wow

<SelenaWow>

Well, when you state “special note”, what do you expect someone to think this day in age!?
Sorry. Just wanted to give an example on how silly things are and how easily manipulated we can be.

Yeah, @&$# the general public, amirite!?

Who's fucking the general public? You wouldn't be for absolving those companies hiring people that may or may not be under the influence of no-no plants of liability would you?

This was a local media story so it read like you were implying that it wasn't getting national coverage because of location.

Which is still wrong because the national media often picks up random inner-city violence stories. If it bleeds it leads. ESPN has been fapping themselves over DeAndre Hopkins donating a game check due to a girl getting shot in a driveby in Houston.

We may have been just wires crossed from the beginning with the two of us

This Cali story was picked up by my IL local News stations to repeat which normally only happens in breaking cnn/fox stories. And then it popped up on Sherdog so I figured it was happening nationally

My comments were actually "why is this one getting national attention when so many other 3+ shot in major cities just get ignored at the national level?" was the intention of posts from me before our back and forth started

My apologies if the writing was confusing. I'm an engineer. Stereotypically we suck at enlish classes and I'm no exception

Just wondering if any studies have been done on whether specific racial groups show a disposition toward certain behaviors or mental illnessed? Are there any stats that show specific societies have a disposition toward specific schools of thought? Etc...

For instance, do Germans show a higher propensity toward regimented social structures, rules of law, logic over emotion, rigid control of self or social environment as compare to Italians or Britons or Finns?

Well, I wrote that wrong. It should be more like Asians compared to Caucasians. My example is only appropriate when comparing national groups. My bad on that, sorry.

Are Asians more dispossed toward depression than Caucasians. Are Caucasians more dispossed toward violent conflict resolution than Hispanics?

Quick! Send some thoughts and prayers!!

And send them more guns. And remove all gun requirements for registration and any bans on automatic assault rifles and bump stocks.

Fuck it, legalize RPGs while we are at it. I want this gun violence shit to end cold turkey.

Just wondering if any studies have been done on whether specific racial groups show a disposition toward certain behaviors or mental illnessed? Are there any stats that show specific societies have a disposition toward specific schools of thought? Etc...

For instance, do Germans show a higher propensity toward regimented social structures, rules of law, logic over emotion, rigid control of self or social environment as compare to Italians or Britons or Finns?

Well, I wrote that wrong. It should be more like Asians compared to Caucasians. My example is only appropriate when comparing national groups. My bad on that, sorry.

I don't know that its without merit to assume Germanic people are of a distinct genetic cluster than Anglo-Saxons, which will manifest differences in behavior. As far as differences, well, there's some significant difference between how European peoples and POC's vote in the US... (though none of this should be all that surprising)

Cw8g7U5UAAEiwSi.jpg

Distribution of policy preference according to demographic:

Limited government
2nd Amendment
Freedom of Speech, also here

If Asians are not as predispossed to depression lets say, is it genetic or societal? Does that change with the introduction of non-Asians to the mix? If so, at what ratio?

I realize I'm all over the place with this. I think I'll stop now.

I'm no smart person but that seems like it would be near impossible to study because most people on earth are going to be heavily influenced by their society.

I would think youd need to study indigenous people to get anywhere near your goal and that isnt gonna happen today.

Are there even any indigenous caucasians on earth? I've got no clue

I'm no smart person but that seems like it would be near impossible to study because most people on earth are going to be heavily influenced by their society.

I would think youd need to study indigenous people to get anywhere near your goal and that isnt gonna happen today.

Are there even any indigenous caucasians on earth? I've got no clue
You might be able to do from anthropologic perspective by drilling into the overall history of a people. As for stats on genetic predispositions toward specific mental illnesses like schizophrenia you'd have to isolate a gene or combination of genes potentially in order to test for it.

For instance my own family, on my mother's, has a genetic propensity to breast cancer. It's tied to a mutation and every woman so far tested for it, and positive, has developed breast cancer. Needless to say they now test often to catch early signs.

Given that, if bipolarism could be similarly tied to a particular mutation, could we test for it and provide treatment at a much earlier stage? Or at least be more vigilant toward its development in that particular person?

That old argument of Nature vs Nuture.

I don't know that its without merit to assume Germanic people are of a distinct genetic cluster than Anglo-Saxons, which will manifest differences in behavior. As far as differences, well, there's some significant difference between how European peoples and POC's vote in the US... (though none of this should be all that surprising)

Cw8g7U5UAAEiwSi.jpg

Distribution of policy preference according to demographic:

Limited government
2nd Amendment
Freedom of Speech, also here

But I am very surprised.

So 3/4 of the Sherdoggers are voting Trump? I would figure this number is even higher as it is mostly white males in here.

I get it you have 2 huge blocks in power, and there is not so much point on using your valuable vote on a party that will not have any form of power anyway. But if I was american and I didn´t like either Hillary or Trump as presidents, I would for sure give my vote to a smaller party.

For those that are not high on Trump (Ripskater, Bushwhackpollock), I would like to ask if you feel embarrassed to talk openly that you in fact voted for this man?

Back