Crime Shooting with 'multiple victims' reported at Torrance bowling alley

lol your first post calls Torrance ghetto inner city, but now it's an area that hasn't been written off?
morons looking to incite racial hatred because they don't know to debate or thinkView attachment 500513 .

Learn a little reading comprehension

I said things like a brawl turning into shots fired happens every week in inner cities and never makes national news

I did not say torence was inner city

Fuck your thoughts and prayers. We must have bowling control.
Why didn't people throw bowling pins at the shooter? I understand it's apparently a viable thought by at least one school board to arm their teachers with rocks in the event of an active school shooter... I mean surely if that's a potentially effective safeguard for the children it should work in practically any active shooter situation no? ;)

Last edited:
Learn a little reading comprehension

I said things like a brawl turning into shots fired happens every week in inner cities and never makes national news

I did not say torence was inner city
This was a local media story so it read like you were implying that it wasn't getting national coverage because of location.

Which is still wrong because the national media often picks up random inner-city violence stories. If it bleeds it leads. ESPN has been fapping themselves over DeAndre Hopkins donating a game check due to a girl getting shot in a driveby in Houston.

I’ll take crime over innocent deaths, at the hands of irresponsible drivers, any day.

It's hardly one or the other. And with drivers it's mainly alcohol. Even with marijuana legalization, accidents (not fatalities) are up only 5%. That problem will also be solved as we step into an age where vehicles will drive themselves. The government should take all that prohibition money and invest in what is certain to be our future.

If you feel so strongly you want to lock people up for what the might do (cause an accident), then surely you're in favor of putting interlock devices on every new car? Not everyone who does drugs drives. But all drivers drive.

<seedat>

This was a local media story so it read like you were implying that it wasn't getting national coverage because of location.

Which is still wrong because the national media often picks up random inner-city violence stories. If it bleeds it leads. ESPN has been fapping themselves over DeAndre Hopkins donating a game check due to a girl getting shot in a driveby in Houston.

The shooters turned out to be two young black men not a white guy like witnesses claimed lol. Doubt anyone would’ve donated if they knew that was the case.

The shooters turned out to be two young black men not a white guy like witnesses claimed lol. Doubt anyone would’ve donated if they knew that was the case.

Yeah, that thread "disappeared", too. About the 7 year-old girl tragically killed. I bet ESPN hasn't mentioned it today. I made one asking where it went and linking the story about the two black men arrested and it went to the dump in about 60 seconds. Funny how that works. If it doesn't fit the agenda (even here),...
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...d-shot-by-a-white-man-with-blue-eyes.3892123/

The landscape would change dramatically. How do you even hire a babysitter, or a contractor for your house, knowing they may be high, and it may be hard to tell their level of intoxication?

WTF? That problem applies as much now while they can be locked in a cage for having a no-no plant as it would if they weren't.

That's a legit societal problem though that the vast majority of the rather large mass killings are done by white guys.

That's a legit societal problem though that the vast majority of the rather large mass killings are done by white guys.

That’s true, but it’s also true that the vast majority of black shootings are done by black men. I agree that it’s a societal problem that race/hate is the first thing to come to mind.

That’s true, but it’s also true that the vast majority of black shootings are done by black men. I agree that it’s a societal problem that race/hate is the first thing to come to mind.

All true, there's a distinction that could be appreciated between the Paddocks and Lashauns though. 6.5% of the population make up 50% of the murders about, but those murders are more or less personal and discriminate. If anyone is killed as collateral they're typically incidental.

The mass murders we see with caucasians though, is something else entirely. These guys, whatever it is, snap and go out to indiscriminately kill as many people as possible, more than any other group.

Also, the way out of this mess is not to put blinders on to race. Every other population appreciates the significance of race. Whites should too.

The mass murders we see with caucasians though, is something else entirely. These guys, whatever it is, snap and go out to indiscriminately kill as many people as possible, more than any other group.
Could it be that Caucasians are so psychologically motivated toward order, law and social stability both on the micro and macro level that the more such controls slip out of their grasp, the more chaos that is infused into the situation, the more likely they are to become unstable in the need to either regain controls over their environment or destroy that which is bring disorder, or at least the perception of disorder.

Just rambling, so don't get bunched up...lol

Could it be that Caucasians are so psychologically motivated toward order, law and social stability both on the micro and macro level that the more such controls slip out of their grasp, the more chaos that is infused into the situation, the more likely they are to become unstable in the need to either regain controls over their environment or destroy that which is bring disorder, or at least the perception of disorder.

Interesting thought!

Ramble on brother, please!

Absolutely. There was some research in Norway that indicated domestic conflict and unrest was elevated as majority populations were being replaced as opposed to situations when the majority population held at 80% or so. That comports with the reality that these shootings, and the tempo that they're happening, is relatively recent, as in within the decades that whites have become a smaller majority over time.

The Left attempt to steal snowflake and they attempt to steal thoughts and prayers (originated from EU terror attacks). Barren of any originality. They really hate the "thoughts and prayers" thing being thrown at them since it was used unironically by large numbers of people for repeated terror attacks. The NPC meme was made a bannable offense on their snowflake Twitter platform.

The Right even have to make their own to paraphrase the Left's hatred for Trump (Orange Man Bad) because calling him Hitler got old a long time ago.

Mocking thoughts and prayers came before the EU terror attacks I believe. Jeselnik named his special Thoughts and Prayers mocking stupid Americans about Boston when that Sherbro got tired of marathons.

Absolutely. There was some research in Norway that indicated domestic conflict and unrest was elevated as majority populations were being replaced as opposed to situations when the majority population held at 80% or so. That comports with the reality that these shootings, and the tempo that they're happening, is relatively recent, as in within the decades that whites have become a smaller majority over time.
We all to a degree organize our lives and environment. We fall daily easily into routines and habits. It's observable that people deal with stress differently but how much study has been done on a cultural level based on racial demographics? Which societies and racials groups are more disposed to stress? Obsessive organization or control? Cultural stasis? Social or cultural homogeneity? The creation of laws? Linear thinking? Logic and it's applications?

This is why I never bowl.

Also which societies and racial groups are statistically more prone to psychological disorders? Depression, schizophrenia, paranoia, obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar disorder?

Back