Shooting in on muay Thai guys

Wait, you think Jones would have done better had his opponent not been injured? That's some strange mental gymnastics you're doing.
Jones rise to challenges... and no one in his last 5 has given him a challenge... Not even DC 2 nor Gus 2 and that's the reason why we're seeing Jones as a shell of himself is the fact that LHW has become like the FLYWEIGHT division.
Jones is a monster tactician and has shut down his last 5 opponents or cruised through his fights by doing very little.

Jones rise to challenges... and no one in his last 5 has given him a challenge... Not even DC 2 nor Gus 2 and that's the reason why we're seeing Jones as a shell of himself is the fact that LHW has become like the FLYWEIGHT division.
Jones is a monster tactician and has shut down his last 5 opponents or cruised through his fights by doing very little.

This is as bad as the people that used to say when Anderson doesn't finish people it's cause he didn't want to. Jones wasn't trying to barely win against Santos cause Santos was injured, that's retarded.

This is as bad as the people that used to say when Anderson doesn't finish people it's cause he didn't want to. Jones wasn't trying to barely win against Santos cause Santos was injured, that's retarded.

Not retarded because it's the truth or what I've perceived... If Santos had more output or put Jones at more of a risk he would've used more of his grappling tools but since it was a one-legged Santos, Jon just did the least he could do and picked Santos off.
<Fedor23>
Corey Anderson is probably the only one I think that would give Jones a hard time. Even I don't have faith in Dominick Reyes because he'll get shut down and just die with the cage on his back.

lol makes me think of this matchup.
they had rules in place that 1st round was only standup and 2nd round MMA. So in the first round Aoki just messes around, throws jumping kicks and falls on his ass and takes a bunch of time to get back up and basically drains the clock, then IMMEDIATELY in rd2 he runs at him and was superconfident he was getting him down

2.gif
iu

I think Vovchanchyn started it all against Nick Nutter a few centuries ago.

Not retarded because it's the truth or what I've perceived... If Santos had more output or put Jones at more of a risk he would've used more of his grappling tools but since it was a one-legged Santos, Jon just did the least he could do and picked Santos off.
<Fedor23>
Corey Anderson is probably the only one I think that would give Jones a hard time. Even I don't have faith in Dominick Reyes because he'll get shut down and just die with the cage on his back.

You said Jones made the fight extremely close on purpose cause his opponent was injured. That's not the truth, that's straight up nuthugger shit.

You said Jones made the fight extremely close on purpose cause his opponent was injured.
Never said that but I did say it was a fight that Jones didn't have to exert more than 30% of his skill set.

Never said that but I did say it was a fight that Jones didn't have to exert more than 30% of his skill set.

Yes you did, this is what you said.

"If Santos had two working knees he would've been destroyed by Jon..... Safe to say jones was sitting at about 30% in that fight."

I then asked you to clarify if you meant that Jones would have done better if Santos was healthy and you doubled down on it saying yes that Jones would have done better had Santos not been injured.

That's not the truth, that's just nuthugger talk.

Back