"SHOOPER OF THE YEAR" 2020 VOTING THREAD!

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2020. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hehe I remember seeing that on Reddit awhile back. I’ll have to try and find it again.
Did sum fook steal that from teh dog or did teh dog steal that from sum fook? I'm not sure now... I guess I always just assumed it originated on teh dog.

<Neil01>

Oh wait... here... that's better. :D

shoop-kane-2-headed-seagull-2-jpg.824392

Attachments

• Shoop Kane 2-Headed-Seagull-2.jpg
    Shoop Kane 2-Headed-Seagull-2.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 28
Did sum fook steal that from teh dog or did teh dog steal that from sum fook? I'm not sure now... I guess I always just assumed it originated on teh dog.

<Neil01>
I’m sure someone stole it from here. I still feel like a shoop scene rookie so what do I know.

Congrats, @Arqueto !

I respectfully propose our top dog to switch to an even bigger (still doggish), more majestic, lionesque avatar, befitting of such an accomplishment:
HTB1W6tRSVXXXXasaXXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg

Here's to an even more productive, shoop-filled 2021!

I plan to have @Arqueto train me in the ways of the shoop so that next year I’ll be able to hit top 12.
Legend sayz that just the utterance of his name will raise your rank 2 spots.

You have to be nude & an all 4'z, peeing on a fire hydrant when you say it, but it's totally doable.

iu

That looks perfect

iu

This could use more seagulls

iu

I concur!!

iu

iu

Last edited:
Please take me off this list. I would rather just happen along a good shoop thread than see them forced into existence

Please take me off this list. I would rather just happen along a good shoop thread than see them forced into existence

All good of coarse... but strange choice of shoop threadz to put this request in... & talking about "Forced threadz." Shooper of the Year is literally an annual tradition going back at least half a decade or more.

Anywayz... rock on... & we'll see you at teh next one you happen across.

Back