"SHOOPER OF THE YEAR" 2020 VOTING THREAD!

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2020. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratz brother @Arqueto ! Tough competition and you still came up and won ”fairly squarely” like GSP would put it. Respect!

Hats off to everyone else taking part too. The shoop comminity here is great and brings it every time. Thanks @bigwaverider once again for making it all happen. I’m sure you’d kicked some serious buttocks had you entered yourself. There’s always next time...

<GinJuice><{cuts}>

Congrats to Arqueto, Iron Skin and Myrddin Wild for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes! And to everyone else for shooping throughout the year, the level keeps going up. Amazing work this year bros. It's an honor to crack the top 10 lol.

Congrats to @Iron Skin for coming second and @Myrddin Wild for coming third and a massive shout out to @bigwaverider for running the show and not entering and kicking all our butts again

Congrats to my shoop dudes @Arqueto, @Iron Skin & @Myrddin Wild. Thank you for your amazing work throughout the year & thank you for making sherdog a much better place.
<RomeroSalute>
Congrats to Arqueto, Iron Skin and Myrddin Wild for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes! And to everyone else for shooping throughout the year, the level keeps going up. Amazing work this year bros. It's an honor to crack the top 10 lol.

Congratulations to @Arqueto on the win. I say his reward should be is to be made a mod. Guy is an all around good poster and good for the community. Again congrats my dude, you’ve earned it...

Thank you guyz!!!

Super proud of @Myrddin Wild. This guy works so hard for you guys and never asks for anything in return. He loves the Shoops and put so much effort behind the scenes. The Shoop Scene would be less without his hard work, and dedication. He literally spent a week going through the shoop threads, counting each shoop (thousands of them from hundreds of people), and making a spread sheet of it for the Shooper of the Year. I give him the highest praises. He deserves a round of applause.
oTmdhp8.png

Thank you bro~ Haha... sweet shoop... I"m keeping teh lady.. you can have teh champagne.

2nd thought I'll be needing that champagne a little later too. :cool:

Congrats @Arqueto !!!!!! 2 years in a row now. You have some.of.the best shoops I have ever seen. They are almost as good as the seagull shoop.

lol... Arq's good, but no can defense Seagul Shoop.

karate-kid-crane-kick.png

Back