Shoop Shoop the Aldo

da7be1ad24be5f5790037aa49f611896.png

Holy thread revival

One I did not too long ago

QfmitV6.jpg

Dude, you're a gif pro now

You really edit frame by frame? Your gifs look really smooth and I have never noticed any "shakiness" which often happens when editing one frame at a time.

Dude, you're a gif pro now

You really edit frame by frame? Your gifs look really smooth and I have never noticed any "shakiness" which often happens when editing one frame at a time.

Thanks man. Yeah I use GIMP so it's all frame by frame, I'm picking up on little things all the time. In that gif you posted I got better from the beginning to the end of the gif
some stuff just clicked while I was making it.

I understand a lot better now how to make a gif look a lot smoother.

Thanks man. Yeah I use GIMP so it's all frame by frame, I'm picking up on little things all the time. In that gif you posted I got better from the beginning to the end of the gif
some stuff just clicked while I was making it.

I understand a lot better now how to make a gif look a lot smoother.
Do you create these on a laptop, or phone?

Holy thread revival

One I did not too long ago

QfmitV6.jpg

haha best pity posts ever!! My one year old thread with ZERO shoops has made a revival. I must admit i kinda liked it with zero shoops. I always wanted to be the best at something and being the best failure brought that dream to fruition.

Anyways guys I know some of you already have access to this, but as a present from my heart here is access to something special. One day these will be made public but for now keep these on the down low.

jei, Dec 3, 2017
Welcome back, BWR, we missed you. I'll get to work on this in the morning for sure.

11/22/2018

Almost one year later you return!! You truly are a man of your word!!

What's this? What happened here with @bigwaverider?

blue-man-sa-jpg.475747

I think I just blue myself.

haha. Interesting technique, but gross.

Head movement!! Head movement!! Damn dude you got it smooooooooth. Nice work!

Dude, you're a gif pro now. You really edit frame by frame? Your gifs look really smooth and I have never noticed any "shakiness" which often happens when editing one frame at a time.

Watch out he is coming for you!! He has figured it out rapidly. Didn't really help him much and he has progressed faster than anyone I have seen. Can't wait for him to get Photoshop.

Watch out he is coming for you!! He has figured it out rapidly. Didn't really help him much and he has progressed faster than anyone I have seen. Can't wait for him to get Photoshop.
Yea, i'm surprised at how quick he went from making a first shoop to making smooth gif shoops. Pretty amazing.

In my defense, I am setup in the worst way possible to spend a lot of time on Photoshop. I have my computer hooked up to my TV. I'm doing those from my couch with a wireless mouse/keyboard. It's often hard to see and leaning forward for long intervals is also a pain in the ass while working on a shoop.

It's convenient to lay back and watch some videos or play video games using a controller but not to spend 2 hours on photoshop. I'm thinking about buying a laptop. I really limit the time I spend working on Photoshop skills because of this.

At the end of the day, it's all about having fun doing these.

Last edited:
Yea, i'm surprised at how quick he went from making a first shoop to making smooth gif shoops. Pretty amazing.

In my defense, I am setup in the worst way possible to spend a lot of time on Photoshop. I have my computer hooked up to my TV. I'm doing those from my couch with a wireless mouse/keyboard. It's often hard to see and leaning forward for long intervals is also a pain in the ass while working on a shoop.

It's convenient to lay back and watch some videos or play video games using a controller but not to spend 2 hours on photoshop. I'm thinking about buying a laptop. I really limit the time I spend working on Photoshop skills because of this.

At the end of the day, it's all about having fun doing these.

That sounds absolutely horrendous!! I can imaging the discomfort and strain that puts on you. You need a decent ergonomic setup for PS'ing for a period of time. It can damage your body - back strain, ligament strain, eye strain, etc. Plus working from TV must just suck, although maybe you are used to that resolution.

There are some ways to get a decent monitor and a desk cheap. Of course a thrift store and even driving around at night/day when they do the "big trash" pickup or w/e its called when you can throw large stuff out. Also some of the Koreans sell A, A-, and B panels from very expensive monitors. They throw them in cheaper housing and you can get an expensive panel for dirt cheap.

Like 5 years ago when the Apple Thunderbolt 1440P was one of the kingly graphics monitors at $1400, you could get an Apple reject panel. What that means is Apple test their panels and if they dont pass the test they grade them. Some maybe were so slightly out of color or maybe had minute amounts of backbleed, they would grade "A" and the Koreans would buy them up cheap. Apple only used A+ panels. the more defects it had, such as X amount of dead pixels or w/e, the lower the grade.

Anwyays this Korean company called Qnix was able to snag the best ones. Through researching monitor forums, tech forums, etc I was able to find the more reputable resellers. They sold this BEAUTIFUL, GEORGEOUS, PERFECT, BAD ASS monitor for $279 (vs $1400 for the real thing). For $20 more you could get a "pixel perfect" version meaning the vendor would open it up and check that there was no defects that your eye could detect. I made sure I got the one with the Samsung Panel (which was the best version) and that it was the one that could overclock to 120HZ. So for $299 I basically bought an Apple thunderbolt. It still sells for like $800 or so.

I don't know the deals now, but I am sure all of this is still going on behind the scenes. Also check out https://slickdeals.net/ which is perhaps the largest Hot Deals sight on the net. May take you months to find that epic hot deal, but it shuold come. Also try www.camalcamelcamel.com. You put in a price and it emails you when that price comes up. I saw some $150 headphones and for shits and giggles I put in $20. Well about 8 months later I got a notification and got them for $19.99.

There are also refurbs from all of the manufacturers. BenQ for example offers like 60-70%+ off on refurbs and offers a one year warranty. I would not buy a refurb if it didn't come with a one year or at least the option to buy an extended warranty.

Back