Shoop that Terrified Rogan!

nj2RIar.jpg

Shocked Rogan is just funny looking in that pic. He looks so frumpy.

Roganized. Special guest appearance by Potato.

ymegM7W.gif
as amazing as that is....any chance of a shadface in the first picture frame and your avatar in the tiny one you see at at the end?

I'm still gonna use this :D

the shoops just dont do it anymore for me... i just feel like I have seen it all, none of these are original or unique. I want someone to blow my socks off... these shoop threads the past few years have been getting weak. We need fresh blood.

the shoops just dont do it anymore for me... i just feel like I have seen it all, none of these are original or unique. I want someone to blow my socks off... these shoop threads the past few years have been getting weak. We need fresh blood.
hahahahahahaha

Incredulous Cormier is part of the golden era of shooping, you sir are just jaded.
we don't need fresh blood as much as we need you to stop entering our threads.

Some of the Rogan ones are spectacular, the ISL seasons brought some tremendous quality, and more and more are seeing that they can be part of this uprising, and have begun to shoop. If you truly followed these threads you would've seen the growth, so I do call bullshit on your claims.

hahahahahahaha

Incredulous Cormier is part of the golden era of shooping, you sir are just jaded.
we don't need fresh blood as much as we need you to stop entering our threads.

Some of the Rogan ones are spectacular, the ISL seasons brought some tremendous quality, and more and more are seeing that they can be part of this uprising, and have begun to shoop. If you truly followed these threads you would've seen the growth, so I do call bullshit on your claims.
the last good shoop thread was evans ko against machida, been downhill since

cormier had some good ones.

as amazing as that is....any chance of a shadface in the first picture frame and your avatar in the tiny one you see at at the end?

I'm still gonna use this :D

Do it yourself ya lazy bum. :p

kW1h6gF.gif

"Because I got the stuff, and the ladies can't get enough!!"

I think it's new avatar time!

HAHA! Sweet avatar! I so want to get you one of these brah. (Buff does his Shooping on cell phone if anyone doesn't know)

m42.gif

Someone should do a shoop that combines Doomsday with Rogan

image.png

terrified-rogan-template-png.102245

I may give that a go brother

this is what im talking about, good show... and ill have you know my join date got fucked up and it wiped out all my posts and belt. Nice shoop ;)

How did that happen? Did you bring this up to any of the higher ups? Did you post a thread in support?

I am curious as to why you say the Shoops are not doing it for you. What is missing? Are you talking in general or just this thread? Have you been paying attention to most or all of the shoops and in most/all of the threads, or are you talking about only the most recent shoop threads? You mentioned Machida/Shad. Now let's get real. Pretty much nothing can ever beat a Shad Face. It is the holy grail of shoop faces. Media is of utmost importance.

Maybe a thread like this is just too random and really has not much to do with current fights. I am kind of surprised that it almost has 300 posts. This is not the type of thread where everyone goes all out. Usually after the fights we get the best shoops as "that moment" is fresh in everyone's mind. And the more epic that moment, the more epic the shoops can be. Conor and Ronda threads were a gold mine particularly Ronda. Shoopamania had some good ones as did ISL. Some real gems.

Sherdog Forum's higher ups are really pushing the Shoop scene. We (@Empty Emp) have even created a The Official Sherdog Shoop Tutorial, Template, and Q&A Thread which is an absolute monster of information. Also I am here as a Shoop Mod to kick everyone in the balls to motivate them to do better. :D My goals are to start at the bottom to get people started and work into higher techniques.

Now I don't know about the glory days because I am relatively new to the Shoops, but in the past year I have been doing it the Shooping does seem to taking off. And the skill level does seem to be higher than a year ago.

How did that happen? Did you bring this up to any of the higher ups? Did you post a thread in support?

I am curious as to why you say the Shoops are not doing it for you. What is missing? Are you talking in general or just this thread? Have you been paying attention to most or all of the shoops and in most/all of the threads, or are you talking about only the most recent shoop threads? You mentioned Machida/Shad. Now let's get real. Pretty much nothing can ever beat a Shad Face. It is the holy grail of shoop faces. Media is of utmost importance.

Maybe a thread like this is just too random and really has not much to do with current fights. I am kind of surprised that it almost has 300 posts. This is not the type of thread where everyone goes all out. Usually after the fights we get the best shoops as "that moment" is fresh in everyone's mind. And the more epic that moment, the more epic the shoops can be. Conor and Ronda threads were a gold mine particularly Ronda. Shoopamania had some good ones as did ISL. Some real gems.

Sherdog Forum's higher ups are really pushing the Shoop scene. We (@Empty Emp) have even created a The Official Sherdog Shoop Tutorial, Template, and Q&A Thread which is an absolute monster of information. Also I am here as a Shoop Mod to kick everyone in the balls to motivate them to do better. :D My goals are to start at the bottom to get people started and work into higher techniques.

Now I don't know about the glory days because I am relatively new to the Shoops, but in the past year I have been doing it the Shooping does seem to taking off. And the skill level does seem to be higher than a year ago.
nah i just have been on here forever and reddit and imgur, im like desensitized to memes, ive seen it all haha... dont listen to me, you guys do good work, ive just seen it all... i think im developing a unabomber mentality, im a computer programmer/analyst and my life is computers and they make me sick :)

i hate texting people and posting shit but seriously im in a cubicle and it is all i got to keep me from going insane :( im already kinda insane... ive gotten to a point where i refuse to correct typos or use proper grammar

i text first drafts only and people gotta figure it out, autocorrect and all

Back