Shoop Shoop that sleeping Shogun.

Can we let this thread die already? These shoops suck. Not one has even made me laugh yet.

dcae6Ws.gif
Holy shit that is amazing.

You are right but there is no single "static frame of the car". I had to use like 4 frames to build the car as a png. Also had to use another frame for the van and trees as a png (to take the guy out) as the car moves independently of those things. Then I used another frame to make the inside window and the interior dashboard etc (as a png) to take the original guy out of the interior. Then had to use like 2 or 3 frames to make the seat as a png which required a bit of cloning. The removal of Trump and the Queens head in the other shoop was much easier.

....you could have just recreated that gif from scratch with PNGs of car exterior and interior, lol. That would have been a lot easier

I hilariously got a like on Instagram from Yoel Rome room for this shoop:

View attachment 412095

A proud moment.

<RomeroSalute>

https://ig.me/bImeu4JVOktaBE
Romero must not own a UFC hot dog brander. Otherwise he would not like your shoop. I own one, and let me tell you, Hot iron branders, do not mix well with Alcohol, and UFC PPV's. This combination brings new meaning to "just bleed"
<{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Well a) you said "Let's shoot dat shogun" and 2) you didn't provide good or clear pictures, everything was blurry so we couldn't make anything from it. And the other was you making a thread saying you were disappointed no one else made a shoop thread.

If you make a shoop thread, the least you can do is provide an actual usable image that other posters can turn into a template to make a shoop with. If it's a bunch of blurry bigfoot sightings, ain't nobody got time for that.

I let out a huge real life lol at the blurry bigfoot picture comments haha

Romero must not own a UFC hot dog brander. Otherwise he would not like your shoop. I own one, and let me tell you, Hot iron branders, do not mix well with Alcohol, and UFC PPV's. This combination brings new meaning to "just bleed"
<{JustBleed}>
You own one?

I want one so badly... There was a video of some guys trying to use one and they fucked it up by BBQing a charity onto the skin first so branding was impossible.

Bugged me ever since.

Just saw this pic and instantly thought "why isn't Shogun falling out of it?"

PicsArt_07-28-11.25.23.jpg

rua-slip-png.413423

Attachments

• rua slip.png
    rua slip.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 44
Just saw this pic and instantly thought "why isn't Shogun falling out of it?"

picsart_07-28-11-25-23-jpg.413409

I instantly thought "why isn't that bird turned into Mayhem Miller?"

mayhem-jpg.413427