Shoop Shoop that sleeping Shogun.

Man, I'm one of those guys who 100% respect what these guys do for a living but once you start viewing shoop city, it's just one of those things - you cant stop.The gift that keeps on giving.

UIFrjpa.gif

You people are awful , to disrespect the legend like the Shogun Rua , all of you no good gay bar jabroni need 10 inch in your asses

dcae6Ws.gif

Damn dude... You make it look so easy!

You have no idea how much I have struggled with this stuff Mr Buff. Thousands of hours over the past 3 years, 1 month, and 25 days. Still so much more that can be done. This in-gif above wasnt too easy. Having to remove that other guy and all.

dcae6Ws.gif

You have no idea how much I have struggled with this stuff Mr Buff. Thousands of hours over the past 3 years, 1 month, and 25 days. Still so much more that can be done. This in-gif above wasnt too easy. Having to remove that other guy and all.

Ha, you took a static frame of the car out and shooped the guy out, kinda like the technique you used for the DC/Jones Royal walk shoop to remove the heads of POTUS and that British hag with the wall shoop + tracking. So much work and well done!

Man, I'm one of those guys who 100% respect what these guys do for a living but once you start viewing shoop city, it's just one of those things - you cant stop.The gift that keeps on giving.
Fedor is the only one I can’t find the humor in... that’s it. Everyone else can go get shooped.

Ha, you took a static frame of the car out and shooped the guy out, kinda like the technique you used for the DC/Jones Royal walk shoop to remove the heads of POTUS and that British hag with the wall shoop + tracking. So much work and well done!

You are right but there is no single "static frame of the car". I had to use like 4 frames to build the car as a png. Also had to use another frame for the van and trees as a png (to take the guy out) as the car moves independently of those things. Then I used another frame to make the inside window and the interior dashboard etc (as a png) to take the original guy out of the interior. Then had to use like 2 or 3 frames to make the seat as a png which required a bit of cloning. The removal of Trump and the Queens head in the other shoop was much easier.

Back