Shoop Shoop That Merab Thriller Jacket

tJXMgdi.gif
That musta been prior to the nose surgery Michael sayz he never had. :p

I got the notification bud. Depends on how big your list is but it's usually a good idea to leave it for around 10 minutes before you remove it.
It depends on how big the list is. You can call in a few dozen & nix teh list right away. Dragonlord recommends to post it... reset the page, & then erase it.

His lists aren't as big as teh shoop news list though, so your method would be in order for that.

His lists aren't as big as teh shoop news list though, so your method would be in order for that.

I seem to get better results from the big list if I leave it for around 10 minutes and then remove it.

Don't know if it makes any difference TBH as I don't have any concrete evidence but it does seem to work a little better.

Hey caketime, what's the story behind your av? It cracks me up.
I had seen a 'monkey laughing' gif just prior to joining up to Sherdog, and had bookmarked it in my browser. When I was thinking of what AV to use, that monkey gif came to my mind straight away, so I used it for a couple of months, it's this one here:
laughing-laugh.gif

After a couple of months I was making some shoops which put different hairstyles on Bigwaverider, and decided to make a new monkey AV by putting one of the Bigwaverider haistyles I had made onto a monkey and turn the eyes blue, here:
Original:
Monkey-ORIGINAL.jpg

Hairstyle & blue eyes:
Monkey-With-Blue-Eyes-Hair.png

Then when St Patricks day came along I changed the eyes to green.
A few days after that I was making some dance shoops with MMA heads on them and thought I would try to find one for my monkey AV.
The dance I used is what is called an 'Emote' from the fortnite game. I masked out the background in the dance and then tracked my monkey head onto the body, manually animated the head rotations slightly and then manually animated that zoom-in camera movement.
I did the dance shoops to post as a celebration for the shoop contests, for example here:
ezgif-4-4fe20ea201.gif

I had seen a 'monkey laughing' gif just prior to joining up to Sherdog, and had bookmarked it in my browser. When I was thinking of what AV to use, that monkey gif came to my mind straight away, so I used it for a couple of months, it's this one here:
laughing-laugh.gif

After a couple of months I was making some shoops which put different hairstyles on Bigwaverider, and decided to make a new monkey AV by putting one of the Bigwaverider haistyles I had made onto a monkey and turn the eyes blue, here:
Original:
Monkey-ORIGINAL.jpg

Hairstyle & blue eyes:

A few days after that I was making some dance shoops with MMA heads on them and thought I would try to find one for my monkey AV.
The dance I used is what is called an 'Emote' from the fortnite game. I masked out the background in the dance and then tracked my monkey head onto the body, manually animated the head rotations slightly and then manually animated that zoom-in camera movement.
I did the dance shoops to post as a celebration for the shoop contests, for example here:
ezgif-4-4fe20ea201.gif
7llpz1.jpg

laughing-laugh.gif

Original:
Monkey-ORIGINAL.jpg

Hairstyle & blue eyes:

ezgif-4-4fe20ea201.gif
That's awesome. Thanks for the explanation!

True that!!!!! I forgot about her.
Check out this girl playing For the Love of God by Steve Vai. Her phrasing and tone is incredible. It's not perfect, but Steve Vai even struggles to play it as good as that live. I think she was only about 14 or 15 at the time. There's some pick-harmonics in there which are really hard to get becuase the touch of the thumb to the string has to be so subtle or else it will either mute, or play the note without the harmonic...

My favourite part of that song is this part at 3:56 here...

Here's Steve Vai playing that section in the studio recording...

That is very off topic, but she is indeed incredible. Sad she has apparently given up guitar playing on youtube.