Shoop Shoop That Merab Thriller Jacket

Slerling-Dangling-Cejudo-Out-Window.jpg

GOAT.

Hi there brother. That is incredible man, love it. Imagine if he busted out a box of popcorn while he was sitting on top of the cage wearing O'malley's jacket.

Hey bud, been busy but saw your cool thread. That would be funny man :D the popcorn gif is the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread :p just didn't have time yesterday.

I swear that middle guy could be Bigwaverider...
Bigwaverider-Shoop-Juice.jpg

Hi there brother. That is incredible man, love it. Imagine if he busted out a box of popcorn while he was sitting on top of the cage wearing O'malley's jacket.
Its micheal jackson if you didnt know, thriller jacket and all

Hey bud, been busy but saw your cool thread. That would be funny man :D the popcorn gif is the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread :p just didn't have time yesterday.
Did you get a notification from the small shoop list I sent out yesterday, or did you only see the thread in the forum? I don't know if my shoop list worked, I might have removed it too quickly.

Did you get a notification from the small shoop list I sent out yesterday, or did you only see the thread in the forum? I don't know if my shoop list worked, I might have removed it too quickly.

I got the notification bud. Depends on how big your list is but it's usually a good idea to leave it for around 10 minutes before you remove it.