Shoop Shoop that Jedi Diego Sanchez

Thread is going OFF.

nice work boys

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

I've seen over a hundred variations of that shoop, and that is the first one that made the guy avoid getting shot/is legal on sherdog.

Kudos.

Shame @Tomasz79 bro... I thought you'd figured out the key to that one... But rules is rules, as I'm leaning hard and fast today!

<Ned01>

I've seen over a hundred variations of that shoop, and that is the first one that made the guy avoid getting shot/is legal on sherdog.

Kudos.

Aaand it's gone.

@bigwaverider That's ok, I used it in the past and seen it being used, but things can change, I understand.

This is awesome... He saved the day!!!

I had to remove that shoop made by @Tomasz79 and from your post. It is not my call, but that Vietnamese execution pic and video is banned from this forum. I have gotten some shit from posters in the past due to the newer (in the last couple of years) shoop censorship rules. I have been blamed for them. But let me tell you I have absolutely nothing to do with them. I am against all of the newer shoop censorship on this forum. I liked how it was a few years ago. Kinda pisses me off that I tried to fight against it but I am the one who gets shit for it happening.

Haha beat me to it

Was about to shoop him as traffic signalman

Sorry bro.

Shame @Tomasz79 bro... I thought you'd figured out the key to that one... But rules is rules, as I'm leaning hard and fast today!

<Ned01>

Exactly, rules are ruls and I wasn't IP banned pernamently, so it's my luck!

l1mJppI.jpg

I had to remove that shoop made by @Tomasz79 and from your post. It is not my call, but that Vietnamese execution pic and video is banned from this forum. I have gotten some shit from posters in the past due to the newer (in the last couple of years) shoop censorship rules. I have been blamed for them. But let me tell you I have absolutely nothing to do with them. I am against all of the newer shoop censorship on this forum. I liked how it was a few years ago. Kinda pisses me off that I tried to fight against it but I am the one who gets shit for it happening.

Sorry bro.
All good man, I get it... I know it's a banned image, but I thought that maybe by having Diego avert the death aspect of the picture, it changed the tone and the message...

Having said all of that, a banned image is a banned image, and you can't polish a turd.

Feel free to delete these posts if they're clogging up the thread.

All good man, I get it... I know it's a banned image, but I thought that maybe by having Diego avert the death aspect of the picture, it changed the tone and the message...

Having said all of that, a banned image is a banned image, and you can't polish a turd.

Feel free to delete these posts if they're clogging up the thread.

Yeah, me being Polish I tried, but you cant make a chicken salad out of...

I dont get it? Is there supposed to be something funny about that stance or what?

Yeah, me being Polish I tried, but you cant make a chicken salad out of...
True story: The guy being executed had just been caught red handed murdering the entire family of the guy holding the gun's partner... To say he deserved the bullet is an understatement, but when the hippies found the image they ruined the guy, who had moved go America and opened up a restaurant's business by constantly harassing him until the day he died.

Powerful image in more ways than one.

Let's try something else...

PicsArt_02-22-01.57.03.jpg

I dont get it? Is there supposed to be something funny about that stance or what?
<Huh2>

You don't understand the concept of a shoop thread?

It doesnt have to be funny - we have to make it funny...

Back