Shoop Shoop that Jedi Diego Sanchez

49580507886_9bfbdee6ba_o.jpg

I had to remove that shoop made by @Tomasz79 and from your post. It is not my call, but that Vietnamese execution pic and video is banned from this forum. I have gotten some shit from posters in the past due to the newer (in the last couple of years) shoop censorship rules. I have been blamed for them. But let me tell you I have absolutely nothing to do with them. I am against all of the newer shoop censorship on this forum. I liked how it was a few years ago. Kinda pisses me off that I tried to fight against it but I am the one who gets shit for it happening.

Sorry bro.
I feel there is more censorship on Sherdog in general last 4 months. My endless yellows are a testament to that.

I feel there is more censorship on Sherdog in general last 4 months. My endless yellows are a testament to that.

That could be true. People are so uptight and offended now and it's trickling down to us. #metoo fucked shit up too. I try to keep censorship out of Shoop threads but that Vietnamese image has been censored for years (like 4 years now) so it's nothing new.

That could be true. People are so uptight and offended now and it's trickling down to us. #metoo fucked shit up too. I try to keep censorship out of Shoop threads but that Vietnamese image has been censored for years (like 4 years now) so it's nothing new.
The shame of it is that the shooter was a hero, and the victim an animal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back