Shoop That Dolce: Ultimate Satisfaction

TheLuckiest

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hello, Super Shoopers,

I'm at work, so I can't even MS Paint, but I think Dolce has some potential here. He looks entirely too happy with his "body of work" here. Almost like he'd be saying/thinking "Oh yeah. Daddy likes" like a total creep.

20150731044123_IMG_7134.JPG

I may be completely off, but having him looking at the right (or wrong) thing with such a look of satisfaction may produce the lulz.

Why does Ronda pose like that? It's sexy but kinda annoying idk

I don't get it, if Ronda Rowdy can drop 17 lbs to 135lbs in two days sitting in the sauna like she did on TUF, why does she need Dolce's help to make weight? Pretty definitive proof that she's a lot heavier than 152 walking weight.

I don't get it, if Ronda Rowdy can drop 17 lbs to 135lbs in two days sitting in the sauna like she did on TUF, why does she need Dolce's help to make weight? Pretty definitive proof that she's a lot heavier than 152 walking weight.

Finally, someone is paying attention to the details.

Dolce does more then cut weight, he feeds her and cooks for her

Inb4 this retard "NutritionIsKey" , starts posting about how awesome Brolce is and we shouldn't shoop him.

IN

That guy looks like the worst kind of douche bag. Also, yeah, Ronda is a metric fuck-ton heavier than 152 walking around. She looks to be in the 160s, easily, with her giant sausage arms and man torso.

That guy looks like the worst kind of douche bag. Also, yeah, Ronda is a metric fuck-ton heavier than 152 walking around. She looks to be in the 160s, easily, with her giant sausage arms and man torso.

Don't forget those cankles!

Uj4oEws.png

I shooped a picture just like it already:

sr%20rousey%20weighin_zps6okpqqz2.jpg

Where is NutritionIsKey? Could make this thread better

Quit hatin on Dolce you Taco Bell eatin motherfuckers.

[Yt]OIgCeUvDAdQ[/MEDIA]

Back