Shoop Shoop that distracted Justin Gaethje

image-6483441-2.jpg

Epic mate, so clean.

Thanks brah. :D

mahalo :D

how about that turn around time? fast huh?

Get him on this haha

source.gif

I can do that but not the break dance spinning part in the barber shop. i mean i could but it would take some time. The whole thing will take time as it is a 13 second (plus) gif, but that spinning part will take too long for how i am feeling now... I'll get it done but it wont be fast.

Thanks brah. :D

mahalo :D

how about that turn around time? fast huh?

I can do that but not the break dance spinning part in the barber shop. i mean i could but it would take some time. The whole thing will take time as it is a 300 frame gif, but that spinning part will take too long for how i am feeling now... I'll get it done but it wont be fast.

Yeah no worries, be funny that breakdancing bit but I get it with the frames cause it'll take a lot of tweaking per frame.

The Rock one by the way your logo only appears on the last frame if you want to edit that before someone takes it :)

M5WmZX7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
UEdoIq7.gif

Yeah no worries, be funny that breakdancing bit but I get it with the frames cause it'll take a lot of tweaking per frame.

The Rock one by the way your logo only appears on the last frame if you want to edit that before someone takes it :)

Here ya go brah. Fast and sloppy. :D Good gif to use. Terrible quality though. And TY about the logo but I am not gonna worry about it. I just put it there cause ppl request it. They see my shoops, they get past around, and no one knows who made it. So ppl asked me to put it on so they can tell it was mine.

Hey man your image isnt showing. I will fix it for you. It looks like this.

edit: fixed it for you but odd that it is showing in the quote but it wasnt showing in your post. It's best to post Imgur images with the .jpg at the end.

not-showing-png.665259

Attachments

• not showing.png
    not showing.png
    203.9 KB · Views: 543
UEdoIq7.gif

Here ya go brah. Fast and sloppy. :D Good gif to use. Terrible quality though. And TY about the logo but I am not gonna worry about it. I just put it there cause ppl request it. They see my shoops, they get past around, and no one knows who made it. So ppl asked me to put it on so they can tell it was mine.

Hey man your image isnt showing. I will fix it for you. It looks like this.

edit: fixed it for you but odd that it is showing in the quote but it wasnt showing in your post. It's best to post Imgur images with the .jpg at the end.

not-showing-png.665259

Haha that's quality, he's got the moves lol

And yeah no worries, wasn't sure if you wanted to have the logo there in case someone took it and deleted the last frame or something taking credit for your work but no worries, as long as you're cool with it it's all good :)

Haha that's quality, he's got the moves lol

And yeah no worries, wasn't sure if you wanted to have the logo there in case someone took it and deleted the last frame or something taking credit for your work but no worries, as long as you're cool with it it's all good :)

If you have any more requests let me know. I like requests. :D

Back