Shoop Shoop that distracted Justin Gaethje

screenshot_20191025-223820_1-jpg.666979

Since u made that I reckon I will slap one out too.

justin-and-cerrone-jpg.666983

Attachments

• justin and cerrone.jpg
    justin and cerrone.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 104
THANK YOU, TS & everyone who has contributed to this fantastic thread. I'm dying here. <45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

Actually @Chess Boxer I've got one more for ya.

But first, inane story time from a rando internet bro. Take a seat.

I happily watched the first two season of TPB with the group of folks that, coincidentally, were also the group that got me watching the UFC ppvs live. My memory of the show was that it took place in Ontario, but looks like it's based in NS. On my mom's side her four grand parents were born there and emigrated to north eastern mass. I've visited once, for work, to the area around Dalhousie. Would like to see the steeple at church point that my great grandfather helped rebuild in the early 1900s. Also, doesn't our beloved @Clippy hail from that corner of the provinces?

Anyhow, props to Nova Scotia, and props to you, and this thread, and BWR and Iron Skin and Arqueto and Gaethje and Bubbles and everyone else who made this thread and these shoops possible. I'd also like to thank the Academy and its members, all my support staff, the foley artists, the...*music plays and gets louder*
View attachment 665955

Close enough I'm from the orange section :)

Back