Shoop Shoop That Cerrone's Eye (Cerron-Eye)

oF5PEuW.jpg

Niceeeee

The Super Shoopers. Sherdog's premier Shoop Squad.

@Buff. Shooper of the year 2017. Leader of the Cell Phone Shoop revolution. The most imaginative Shooper on Sherdog.
lt9QlfA.jpg

@Myrddin Wild. 2nd place International Shoop League Season 6. A force to be reckoned with. One of the best Shoopers on Sherdog. Elite as can be. Helps run the Shoop contests behind the scenes.
9ZVNlKL.jpg

@MacGregor. The best cell phone shooper there is. No one can touch him. This man is incredible.
iyxY4b2.jpg

@Arqueto176. "The Prodigy". Our newest member and the future of Shooping. He has been shooping only 8 months and is already among the best of the best. Keep an eye on this guy.
uUATYsM.jpg

@bigwaverider. You all know me.
2q1IOjv.jpg

@LouisBolanos - MIA.
r8Knzxo.jpg

{<jordan}

I tried to make a gif for the first time.

JphunPQ.gif

Thanks @bigwaverider for the tutorial. <RomeroSalute>

Way better than my first gif bro, great job. Funny thing is I used one of the same Cerrone heads you used in yours.

This was my first ever gif.

JVZlTGS.gif

Yes, using the timeline thing.

Perfect. That's the easiest way. A lot of people use "frame animation" but "video timeline" is vastly superior. Good work bro. Plop the head down, make your key frame, wiggle it around a bit, make another keyframe, and just keep going. :D

Way better than my first gif bro, great job. Funny thing is I used one of the same Cerrone heads you used in yours.

This was my first ever gif.

JVZlTGS.gif

My first gif ever - July 2015. Well technically my Mir avatar was.

i058cV0.gif

My first gif ever - July 2015. Well technically my Mir avatar was.

i058cV0.gif

Pretty sweet bro, wait a minute the bone breaking MIr in your AV was your first GIF?

Pretty sweet bro, wait a minute the bone breaking MIr in your AV was your first GIF?

Yea. I wish I still had the psd to see how i did it.

edit: Oh I know how I made it. I made it in a Flash Program called "SWF Quicker". Same as the Conor/Chad one above.

Yea. I wish I still had the psd to see how i did it.

edit: Oh I know how I made it. I made it in a Flash Program called "SWF Quicker". Same as the Conor/Chad one above.

My first GIF was made in GIMP. I just Googled SWF quicker and it looks like it has a timeline and uses keyframes, or is it frame to frame?

sothink-swf-quicker-screenshot.jpg

My first GIF was made in GIMP. I just Googled SWF quicker and it looks like it has a timeline and uses keyframes, or is it frame to frame?

sothink-swf-quicker-screenshot.jpg
That's like the 2004 flash mx program I use

Back