Shoop Shoop That Cerrone's Eye (Cerron-Eye)

v2gMm7F.jpg

WumIBdu.png

Last edited:
The Super Shoopers. Sherdog's premier Shoop Squad.

@Buff. Shooper of the year 2017. Leader of the Cell Phone Shoop revolution. The most imaginative Shooper on Sherdog.
lt9QlfA.jpg

@Myrddin Wild. 2nd place International Shoop League Season 6. A force to be reckoned with. One of the best Shoopers on Sherdog. Elite as can be. Helps run the Shoop contests behind the scenes.
9ZVNlKL.jpg

@MacGregor. The best cell phone shooper there is. No one can touch him. This man is incredible.
iyxY4b2.jpg

@Arqueto176. "The Prodigy". Our newest member and the future of Shooping. He has been shooping only 8 months and is already among the best of the best. Keep an eye on this guy.
uUATYsM.jpg

@bigwaverider. You all know me.
2q1IOjv.jpg

@LouisBolanos - MIA. (the butts are cerrone's eye)
r8Knzxo.jpg

That's so awesome, well done!

Mahalo Tomasz79 :D

That's perfect. Underrated.

Yea wasn't too well received. Life in the shoop scene. TY though mang.

Is this thread approaching legend status yet? I have been rolling on the floor at different points. Salute to all posters!

Mahalo RN. Appreciate the feedback.

Another epic shoop thread. Did not disappoint.

They Shoopers stepped up to the plate for this one for sure. glad you liked it.

@Buff. Shooper of the year 2017. Leader of the Cell Phone Shoop revolution. The most imaginative Shooper on Sherdog.
lt9QlfA.jpg

@Myrddin Wild. 2nd place International Shoop League Season 6. A force to be reckoned with. One of the best Shoopers on Sherdog. Elite as can be and helps run the Shoop contests behind the scenes.
ZFIkZqE.jpg

@MacGregor. The best cell phone shooper there is. No one can touch him. This man is incredible.
iyxY4b2.jpg

@Arqueto176. "The Prodigy". Our newest member and the future of Shooping. He has been shooping only 8 months and is already among the best of the best. Keep an eye on this guy.
uUATYsM.jpg

2q1IOjv.jpg

Hahahaha! Amazing!

I was runner up last year too... Woulda won it if you hadn't waltzed back in here with your ultra professional and hilarious shoops that made the rest of us look like the shitposting phone dorks that we are... We love you brah.

Hahahaha! Amazing! I was runner up last year too... Woulda won it if you hadn't waltzed back in here with your ultra professional and hilarious shoops that made the rest of us look like the shitposting phone dorks that we are... We love you brah.

Mahalo bu. You da man and are a huge part of the reason I am here. You know what I am talking about.

lt9QlfA.jpg

@Myrddin Wild. 2nd place International Shoop League Season 6. A force to be reckoned with. One of the best Shoopers on Sherdog. Elite as can be. Helps run the Shoop contests behind the scenes.
9ZVNlKL.jpg

iyxY4b2.jpg

uUATYsM.jpg

2q1IOjv.jpg
Thank you brotha~ Your generous time to help a sh*t shooper like me to up his game is not only a fun ride, but good timez with good friendz.

shooper-heroes-macgregor-buff-bwr-arq-mw-jpg.597713

Attachments

• Shooper Heroes macgregor, Buff, BWR, Arq, mw .jpg
    Shooper Heroes macgregor, Buff, BWR, Arq, mw .jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 254
Thank you brotha~ Your generous time to help a sh*t shooper like me to up his game is not only a fun ride, but good timez with good friendz.

shooper-heroes-macgregor-buff-bwr-arq-mw-jpg.597713

Ahh what, I wanna play. Fuck it, I’ll even be Black Widow...
5F4DEF1A-CA3F-40DF-B829-CDB0E80B475C.jpeg

Back