Starring:

@Dead Kennedy as Jack Burton
@Clippy as Lo Pan
@bigwaverider as Wang Chi
@Myrddin Wild as Lightning
@ShadFace as Sewer Monster
and me as Egg Shen
This is unreal.

@bigwaverider I have one question about the guy with the white hair, not offense to anyone, but is he gay , because he looks very seductive in a feminine beastly way? Just curious!

Drizzt Do’Urden would seduce your head right off of your shoulders if he wasn't too busy taking a mac n cheese bath atm to be bothered with you.

shoop-otto-kraft-dinner-bath-jpg.770250

Attachments

• Shoop Otto Kraft dinner bath.jpg
    Shoop Otto Kraft dinner bath.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 31
Classic!!

Damn, DK got better moves than Van Damme!!!

How did Marilyn get a standard Sherdog issued mask~ :p
And he practiced social distancing even back then because he was always ahead of his time!

qspnZiw.gif

did u guys notice that only one person is practicing social distancing and the rest actually looking straight and not at one another except maybe for Mir with his mouth wide open he is too close to @Arqueto just a tiny bit maybe so maybe he is a little hasty and dangerous move but @bigwaverider is always getting tested because he is the boss so I guess he is fine! I know @Arqueto wouldn’t carry the virus since he is a dog boss gangster and the seductive guy with white hair and blue skin is from a different realm so he is safe! My only worry is the guy next to Mir as he is spraying @Clippy so we have to track him down and immediately so please team genius spring into action!

Last edited:
qspnZiw.gif

did u guys notice that only one person is practicing social distancing and the rest actually looking straight and not at one another except maybe for Mir with his mouth wide open he is too close to @Arqueto just a tiny bit maybe so maybe he is a little hasty and dangerous move but @bigwaverider is always getting tested because he is the boss so I guess he fine! I know @Arqueto wouldn’t carry the virus since he is a dog boss gangster and the seductive guy with white hair and blue skin is from a different realm so he is safe! My only worry is the guy next to Mir as he is spraying @Clippy so we have to track him down and immediately so please team genius spring to action!

My immune system is of such high potency that I got 10's lined up around the block to give me a blowy so that they can take in my bullet proof antibodies. I've already given all my friendz here a nice dose or 2. (Rider feels like he needs one daily, not sure what's up with that :rolleyes:) ...just saying... we're all safe. :cool:

Sorry to read the news @Dead Kennedy.
I hope you are well considering the hardships. I'll see if I'm able to contribute to the Sho-operation. :/

Where the hell you been? Was ready to send the canoes out to find you.

Losing someone close is never easy. Thanks for the well wishes man. Stay safe man.

Hope this cheered you up some. I will do some shoops soon. any requests?

fantastic gif brah!!! best one all thread!

8E5L3xW.png

Starring:

@Dead Kennedy as Jack Burton
@Clippy as Lo Pan
@bigwaverider as Wang Chi
@Myrddin Wild as Lightning
@ShadFace as Sewer Monster
and me as Egg Shen

Speechless brah. Perhaps your best Photoshop ever. Would love to see your .psd.

Really dig all the lighting, mist, fancy masking of the bodies, the colors, the whole theme. EXCELLENT!!

@bigwaverider I have one question about the guy with the white hair, no offense to anyone, but is he gay , because he looks very seductive in a feminine beastly way? Just curious!

Gay or not, as @Myrddin Wild said, he (@Ottawaguy) would be in your pants in 5 minutes. :D

qspnZiw.gif

did u guys notice that only one person is practicing social distancing and the rest actually looking straight and not at one another except maybe for Mir with his mouth wide open he is too close to @Arqueto just a tiny bit maybe so maybe he is a little hasty and dangerous move but @bigwaverider is always getting tested because he is the boss so I guess he fine! I know @Arqueto wouldn’t carry the virus since he is a dog boss gangster and the seductive guy with white hair and blue skin is from a different realm so he is safe! My only worry is the guy next to Mir as he is spraying @Clippy so we have to track him down and immediately so please team genius spring to action!

We always spray on @Clippy :D

Last edited:
Where the hell you been? Was ready to send the canoes out to find you.

Hope this cheered you up some. I will do some shoops soon. any requests?

fantastic gif brah!!! best one all thread!

Speechless brah. Perhaps your best Photoshop ever. Would love to see your .psd.

Really dig all the lighting, mist, fancy masking of the bodies, the colors, the whole theme. EXCELLENT!!

Gay or not, as @Myrddin Wild said, he (@Ottawaguy) would be in your pants in 5 minutes. :D

We always spray on @Clippy :D
Shits still going down, and is a bit overwhelming. But I’m doing good for the way things are, at least I’m trying to make things good. But yes, this has made me glad to check in on this thread daily. Special thanks to...
@bigwaverider, @Arqueto, @MacGregor, @true_fan, @Myrddin Wild, @OG Thanos, @Lukn4trbl, @22k, @Iron Skin, @Saku'sEar, @BigTruck and all others. I know there’s others and don’t want to leave anyone out. You don’t know how much I needed this, especially right now. So thank you all again and again...
giphy.gif

Shits still going down, and is a bit overwhelming. But I’m doing good for the way things are, at least I’m trying to make things good. But yes, this has made me glad to check in on this thread daily. Special thanks to...
@bigwaverider, @Arqueto, @MacGregor, @true_fan, @Myrddin Wild, @OG Thanos, @Lukn4trbl, @22k, @Iron Skin, @Saku'sEar, @BigTruck and all others. I know there’s others and don’t want to leave anyone out. You don’t know how much I needed this, especially right now. So thank you all again and again...
giphy.gif
@Dead Kennedy was always my friend! God bless u bro! We all love u dude. Plus, u looked better than Franco Niro in that gif with the genius @bigwaverider the magnificent did! We’re all behind u dude.<PandaHi75>

giphy.gif

When my Grandad died it was a huge blow to me brother, @bigwaverider starting a shoop thread helped raise my spirits immensely, it's crazy how much something as simple as a shoop can raise our spirits when we are having a tough time but it really does.

All the best brother you are one of the best shoppers here and an inspiration to us all and an all round top geezer.

Back