• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5040-DA39-1-F58-4-B30-8-B7-D-245-F988-DF4-A4.jpg

Deepest condolences hombre.
Lmfao

klA1wV0.gif

Made that gif in your honor.

Lmfao love it

thanks brother. u da man. seems like i havent spoke to you in a while.. or maybe I have.. i dunno anymore haha.

Wuddup @Dead Kennedy bruv. Everything going good bruv?

Yea braddah @Dead Kennedy. Your Sherbors are thinking of you.

Just seeing this now. Incredible.

Mirhalo my man.

Thanks L42!!

Thanks again to all who contributed to this thread. It really helped me when I was in a dark place. For a while their it seemed like my whole life was coming crashing down around me. My mother had contracted Covid, fortunately she made a full recovery. My father contracted it and ended up passing away. My Aunt contracted it, suffered a stroke and was hospitalized. At the same time my middle brother and his anti-vaxxer wife, to this day, are spouting nonsense about the virus to the point that me and my oldest brother no longer speak to them. Then to top it all off my wife was wrongfully fired from her job because both of her doctors told her not to work unless all those around her wore masks and her boss didn’t want to do that and told her “I thank you for your service and I wish you luck in the future”. But fortunately it came back to bite her in the ass because my wife struck out on her own and went in to business for herself and is making over twice as much money as she was. While things will never be the same again for me and my family, I’m just trying to do my best to help support them and make sure they are taken care of. My word of caution to any who think this is some made up bullshit, especially with communities opening back up, be careful. Just because you don’t see it or know anyone who has had it, doesn’t mean it isn’t out there or that it isn’t destroying people lives, because it is and I’m one of them. Now I’m not political by any means, I just feel it important for people to hear a first hand account from someone it has affected. Again thanks to all who posted here and a big shout out to @bigwaverider for doing this, much love...
tenor.gif

Thanks again to all who contributed to this thread. It really helped me when I was in a dark place. For a while their it seemed like my whole life was coming crashing down around me. My mother had contracted Covid, fortunately she made a full recovery. My father contracted it and ended up passing away. My Aunt contracted it, suffered a stroke and was hospitalized. At the same time my middle brother and his anti-vaxxer wife, to this day, are spouting nonsense about the virus to the point that me and my oldest brother no longer speak to them. Then to top it all off my wife was wrongfully fired from her job because both of her doctors told her not to work unless all those around her wore masks and her boss didn’t want to do that and told her “I thank you for your service and I wish you luck in the future”. But fortunately it came back to bite her in the ass because my wife struck out on her own and went in to business for herself and is making over twice as much money as she was. While things will never be the same again for me and my family, I’m just trying to do my best to help support them and make sure they are taken care of. My word of caution to any who think this is some made up bullshit, especially with communities opening back up, be careful. Just because you don’t see it or know anyone who has had it, doesn’t mean it isn’t out there or that it isn’t destroying people lives, because it is and I’m one of them. Now I’m not political by any means, I just feel it important for people to hear a first hand account from someone it has affected. Again thanks to all who posted here and a big shout out to @bigwaverider for doing this, much love...
tenor.gif
Good on you dude, best of luck

Where the hell you been? Was ready to send the canoes out to find you.

You’re about 6 feet away and it’s ok because I just spoke to @Clippy and he told me he got the experimental Iranian vaccine a while ago and feels great and also he is basically made out of metal so the only thing that worries him if you guys decided to unbend him

Hope this cheered you up some. I will do some shoops soon. any requests?

fantastic gif brah!!! best one all thread!

Speechless brah. Perhaps your best Photoshop ever. Would love to see your .psd.

Really dig all the lighting, mist, fancy masking of the bodies, the colors, the whole theme. EXCELLENT!!

Gay or not, as @Myrddin Wild said, he (@Ottawaguy) would be in your pants in 5 minutes. :D

We always spray on @Clippy :D
You’re about 6 feet away and it’s ok because I just spoke to @Clippy and he told me he got the experimental Iranian vaccine a while ago and feels great and also he is basically made out of metal so the only thing that worries him if you guys decided to unbend him

Back