• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop Shoop Dat Snoozin' McGrooger/UFC 257

I swear I don't hate Conor that much or anything, it just seemed to go with the Joker theme that was going on in the previous posts, lol.

Dustin-Joker.jpg

"You get what you fucking deserve!"

Conor-dustin-shot-joker.jpg

I’m only on page 14 and I STILL haven’t seen the one of Conor sleeping in bed beside Conor from that selfie picture that girl took who’s accusing Conor of being her baby daddy

I’m only on page 14 and I STILL haven’t seen the one of Conor sleeping in bed beside Conor from that selfie picture that girl took who’s accusing Conor of being her baby daddy
Pretty sure someone did it. The woman who put her fingers over her mouth and tongue?

Keep looking broski, it’s out there. I made it and posted it maybe more than 10 pages ago lol.